hello everyone

hey I just registred looking forward to play and discuss problems and gaming with you guys :)

I am a 16 year old boy who live in norway :lol: I love playing sacred bougth the game in 2005 and I find out new stuff all the time :D

I am realy looking forward to sacred2 fallen angel :lol:

I am I member of Sacred Head Hunters come and visit us there we are not many members (yet) :)

hers a link http://celentian.com/shh/phpBB3/index.php

BTW: my name is Erling

Welcome to DarkMatters Erling!

The site you come from is beautiful...definitely one of the best sacred sites on the net. It was a very pleasant surprise to find it and, lol...hope you don't mind a bunch of us showing up to pay respects over there, :lol:

Your visit and registration is much appreciated. We have a good number Sacred players here from Sacred as well as a few other games. We also have a pretty cool bar and lots of info on the game. Have a look around and perhaps peep into our Intro section where you'll find tons of easy threads to post on and meet up with the gang.

Once again welcome to the boards.

:lol:

gogo

Erling! Heeeey. What a surprise! :BlobRed:

Great to see you here my friend. Sorry for the late hello but I've been super busy! :) Oh and do you think you'll be getting Underworld? Would be cool to see you on the servers. :BlobRed:

Big warm welcome to you to FDM. :BlobRed:

• 1 month later...

Hello and glad to meet you. You will find everyone here is pretty friendly....at least so far...I'm new here too and really like it would like to see the other site the others are refering to also. I'm still waiting to be able to get online to play myself but looking forward to when we can play together. :)