Ok after having a bit of fun with Yaga and Gintukas ingame, I've decided to come over here and get to know the rest of D.A.R.K. because those two are something else...lol.

I'm The Mermaid. I've been playing 6 months as of today and got my first (woOt!) HoF on a 5 second phalanx hit with an account from scratch...how fun, eh? :)

In my short ogame career, I have been in Dawn, a Senator in Nova.W (now disbanned) and a corpse in Dead. Just call me little miss social mermaid, I guess :blink: I love to play ogame, spam message boards and make most players crazy by never logging off lol.

I'm not in an alliance since Dead thought I wasn't good enough :twitch: So, I'm a single mermaid, but I help out alot of noobs I've met along the way :P

Ok, enough about me. I'm here to get to know you guys and girls (?)

~ The Mermaid

... but tastes HORRIBLE

you always can wash it up with some vodka :)

Yeah, there we go! Or I could spice it up with some of the 100 spices put in the pork chop thread..yummmm...:4rofl:

Mermaid, a big welcome to FDM, I am sure you will fit right in.

And I just have to say, your sig is beautiful, did you design it yourself:)

Thanks Funkilicious (love your name!) It was the typical "find a cool pic, change it a bit to suit my needs, throw a name on it" design..lol.

Hey there Mermaid, welcome to DarkMatters!

Ahh, another ogamer. We have a lot of great peeps from a lot of the clans all visiting and chatting...there's even a photo thread somewhere where you can add and look at the uni nine players.

We've got a few bars and some great intro threads that are fun to post to and meet up with the gang.

Also, this link here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=3754

will take you to our posting guidelines for this site, which is a great read and, lol...has a point about being careful with double posting in a thread. :). What we try to encourage is to edit your last post rather than making a second post which can confuse another poster who wishes to post in sequence.

You've got some great friends, Yarasa and Gintukas are DarkMatters vets and have been around here since...gosh...for a looooooong time now.

Have fun on the site, and once again...

Welcome!

:4rofl:

gogo

p.s. I do agree with the others... very nice sig

Hey there Mermaid, welcome to DarkMatters!

Ahh, another ogamer. We have a lot of great peeps from a lot of the clans all visiting and chatting...there's even a photo thread somewhere where you can add and look at the uni nine players.

We've got a few bars and some great intro threads that are fun to post to and meet up with the gang.

Also, this link here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=3754

will take you to our posting guidelines for this site, which is a great read and, lol...has a point about being careful with double posting in a thread. :D. What we try to encourage is to edit your last post rather than making a second post which can confuse another poster who wishes to post in sequence.

You've got some great friends, Yarasa and Gintukas are DarkMatters vets and have been around here since...gosh...for a looooooong time now.

Have fun on the site, and once again...

Welcome!

:)

Thanks Gogo for the welcome and the sig compliment :) I promise to watch that double posting :thumbsup:

gogo

p.s. I do agree with the others... very nice sig

Hi Mermaid and Welcome to FDM :)

Cool sig and you already know 2 really cool peeps from here so have fun getting to know the rest of us ;)

See you in the bar :)

Thank you Erialc - I love your sig too! I did put an order in at the bar...hmmm wonder if that's ready yet? ;) Save me a seat! I'm on my way! :)

Welcome to Dark Matters Mermaid!

Hope you have a great time here and see you in the bar! :D

WoOt! Ok, 2 invites for the bar...are you all trying to get me drunk:) lol

Welcome, enjoy your stay here.

:drinks:

LOL Thanks Myles! I see you're a big Peanuts fan! I love it when Snoopy does his little happy dance on the piano and when the neighbors cat takes a swipe at him...lol...poor Snoopy :)

Hi Mermaid!

Welcome to Dark!! :lol: I totally agree with everyone! Gorgeous sig!

No, no Arilaftia - I love yours much better! :) Its awesome! Did you make your own?

Hey Mermaid. You may be new to this forum softwear we are using and it has a cool option about quoting.

If you take a look before the reply button there is an X You can click on it in all the post that you want to reply to and then when you click the reply button all the quotes will be in on post and that way you wont have to make double or more post. :lol:

Hey Mermaid. You may be new to this forum softwear we are using and it has a cool option about quoting.

If you take a look before the reply button there is an X You can click on it in all the post that you want to reply to and then when you click the reply button all the quotes will be in on post and that way you wont have to make double or more post. :D

Ooooooooh...so that's what the button is about... :D I have been (thankfully) cured of double posting thanks to Gogo, Claire and You :)

repeats to herself - I will not double post, I will not double....ooops...would that be double posting? lol

Hugs For All! - Mer

Hey Mermaid, saw your HoF this morning and now here you are, celebrating it! Congrats on both the HoF and your obvious good taste in websites. :D Welcome to DarkMatters. Have fun, chat, and check out the cool smilies. There is even an awesome :D Ike smilie! How much does life rock? A lot, I'd say.

Hi there Mermaid. Nice to make your acquaintance! :D

P.s.

I went and got some practice on merging posts and merged your consecutive posts. I'm pretty sure I didn't break anything in the process too! lol. :D

Hey Mermaid, saw your HoF this morning and now here you are, celebrating it! Congrats on both the HoF and your obvious good taste in websites. ;) Welcome to DarkMatters. Have fun, chat, and check out the cool smilies. There is even an awesome :) Ike smilie! How much does life rock? A lot, I'd say.

Thanks Ike! I'm happy you noticed my little HoF..that was so fun! Can't wait to do that again! You've got a colony near me by Yaga in lower G1, so I've seen you from time to time while surfing ;) I love having awesome neighbors!

And I am so diggin' the sheep dude thingy! :D

Hi there Mermaid. Nice to make your acquaintance! :D

P.s.

I went and got some practice on merging posts and merged your consecutive posts. I'm pretty sure I didn't break anything in the process too! lol. :)

Great to meet you also, Schot! :) I think I figured this whole thing out (WHEW!) and, nope! You didn't miss a single one. :) Happy to see my boo-boo was useful for practice...lol. :D

Hello And Welcome to Dark Mermaid, I am the Nutty Professor around here or just the local lunatic hehe...

I must warn you I have great humor abilities, just like at the rest in here they think im insane :D hehe....

p.s. you got a number on a nutty house :D

Hello And Welcome to Dark Mermaid, I am the Nutty Professor around here or just the local lunatic hehe...

I must warn you I have great humor abilities, just like at the rest in here they think im insane :4rofl: hehe....

p.s. you got a number on a nutty house :thumbsup:

Hi Epoc..erm...Professor :D Its just not a lively forum without a lunatic! Great to meet you! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Mermaid, I'm new to the forum but I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better, if you really like making sig's you can do one up for me. I'm really into dragons (you should see my collection of them) any way. Well this is a welcome and nice to meet you not a put the girl to work for you message. A lot of the sig's I have seen while here are pretty awesome and the avatars are as well I need to work on those but soon enough I hope to make this a little more homey rather than generic. Again really like what you have done with yours. Where is this bar folk are talking about btw? :unsure::viking::)