Braverock's under fire!

Braverock's under fire

attachmentab0.th.jpg

the latest addition to the SIF link-collection for downloadable sacred savegames, items and characters on GSF..

the link directly leads to the according post on GSF, including an attached savegame featuring 14! Dragons on one single spot:

http://forum.sacred-game.com/showthread.ph...8676#post458676

in order to challenge those hot, scaled and proud creatures you'll have to unpack the GAME05.pak file into your sacred\save folder..

make sure to backup your old files first or just rename the dragon-savegame, eg. to GAME88.pak

Q: How many dragons are there, waiting for my doomed(? :wub: ) toons?

A: 14

Q: Where can I find them?

A: it's a surprise, be prepared for them! no, serious: they're on the other side of the bridge leading out of town near the Braverock-Arena

(where this NPC is waiting for your arrival when you do the hidden merchant-quest)

Q: How about the dragons' levels?

A: When loading the game with a level 140 toon in Niob, then they're around your level..

the lower your char, the harder they get - the higher you toon the easier they'll become (eg. lvl20 silver=ouch! lvl216 niob=quite easy)

Q: How on earth did those guys manage to get so many dragons gathered on one single spot, far away from their original locations?

A: It's a secret! No.. you can lure them all across Ancaria, if you have the patience...

together with 5 'normal' dragons, there're also many dragon included you'll normally fight against by unlocking the region-end-bosses.

Q: Will my toon(s) survive this fight?

A: Who knows ;)

Have fun,

Greetings RL

Edited by Rotluchs

That's awesome. I can't wait to plug my guys in to test them :D. Hey I do have a question for you... how did you manage to get the one from Crow's Rock on that island? Or the one in Zhurag that is down inside a door? And the Al Kazaba Noc Draco dragon? Are they able to come through doors like we are?

---

I tried putting it in my save folder and loaded the game - nothing happened. I tried renaming it to all sorts of different numbers and the only save game that shows up is the one that I am currently playing... Any ideas how to get it to work for me?

I tried putting it in my save folder and loaded the game - nothing happened. I tried renaming it to all sorts of different numbers and the only save game that shows up is the one that I am currently playing... Any ideas how to get it to work for me?

multiplayer-local network-select toon-create game-choose classic/campaign-load 'Drachen leveln fertig'-confirm

you'll end up on haven isle after loading, so go to braverocks and watch for the dragons outside town (to the east)

Tyvm Rotluchs. So I tried it with 2 of my characters... turns out the dragons are roughly level 180... in gold or platinum. When I have some more time I'll try it out with a character a little higher than that...

In other words - my melee DE died instantly (level 128) and my magic WE took down 2 of them (level 113). Not very easy....

Oh that does look like fun! Not to mention painful, lol.

That's awesome. I can't wait to plug my guys in to test them 2biggrin.gif. Hey I do have a question for you... how did you manage to get the one from Crow's Rock on that island? Or the one in Zhurag that is down inside a door? And the Al Kazaba Noc Draco dragon? Are they able to come through doors like we are?

Oh I wanted to try and gather up some of my own dragons and am wondering how those can be done too. :sick: Oh and for that matter. Where the heck does the rainbow dragon come from:) rofl.

Whooooaaa :twitch:

Awesome, sounds like a Challenge :woot:

lol, you know.. since we already know about your outstanding ingame-videos that surfaced across the net in the past,

I recently decided to do something similar in the past..

however, my editing-skillz still suck, ... just wish I had more time to get used to it..

anyway, when I remembered this save, I thought I had to tell the guys here about it..

it's also another chance for me to get some more material I can work with afterwards (just for learning the basics about audio/video editing.. I never had it as a subject @ school like you did, you know ;) )

well.. no big progress yet.. last time I recorded some clips with fraps, it was something like this: 1:45 of boring perma-casting PA to a horse, 15 seconds of running into all dragons..

and before the first 5 had fallen to the ground, the last one was killed already as well..

(yes, it was an unfair match, I admit.. had no other chars to try, so I was sending my level 216 woodelf with lvl200 PA against those pitful level 166 dragons)

next time, I have to look where all my level 100 toons are...