Gah, i just hate small dogs

I really do! You know the type that are less than 20cm tall (which you can barely call a dog) yet are incredibly stupid and bark at everything no matter how many times that thing is bigger than them?

So, I was heading home today, and right before the entrance in my building there's an alley about 40-50m long and 1m wide. On one side there's the building and on the other side there's a fence with foliage (and snow atm) behind it. As I was walking I get about halfway through on this alley and suddenly there's this joke of a dog in front of me barking furiously. >_< As such I am faced with a dilema, if I continue walking the dog is going to be retarded enough to try and bite me, sure the chance of actually injuring me are low, but he might ruin my pants. A nice kick in the head would have clearly solved the issue (I was wearing some pretty solid boots), however the owner was at the beginnig of the alley yelling at the dog to stop and at me "don't worry he won't bite", right, like I was going to believe that.

So what to do? The dog refuses to move, the owner refuses to come and get his dog and aggressing the dog would clearly cause me some troubles from the owner. So the only choice I have is to walk back (facing the dog every couple of steps since he was retarded enough to try and attack me every time I faced a different direction) and go home another route around the foliage which is about 200m longer. As for the owner there was no apology for him, he was too busy to get his dog, which was now in the snow and refusing to come out. >_<

In short, I hate small dogs and their owners.

Ahh, INdy...that's a pretty rotten thing to have happen in your day. I often see dogs that are unleashed around me too, and I get a bit antsy because the law is quite strict about your dog being leashed or not. Yes, everyone's dog is so nice, and yes everyone's dog would never bite anyone else...but it's really only the owner that really knows that huh.

Well, I guess you could say that you got to get away with your pants un-holed, and next time have the phone number of this guy here programmed into your cell:

dogcatcher.jpg

They'll make quick work of the menace

:thumbsup:

gogo

rofl :thumbsup: *regains composure*

Awh Indy that must have been a very traumatizing experience. *snickers* moskingqa5.gif

I must agree though. I can't stand those "things" Always yapping with that ear piercing noise of theirs. That surely would have got my ire... I'm certain I would have approached the little bugger for the opportunity to "defend myself". Mwahaha.

Mutant rodents I say!

:thumbsup: hehehe

I totaly agree Indy! all those owners walkin in the parks and saying ''dont worry he don't bite'' when u had a outbrake of rage when a small hotdog thingy with hair and feets just jumped on you howling dirty and with sharp teeths while it tries to destroy your shoe.

relax a little and watch this enjoable moment of flying minidog ^_^

edit: oh just wanted to say we have a dog but im glad its not a little ugly thingy. its a hunt dog =)

Edited by Erling

I love dogs, don't get me wrong. I had an anklebiter once, my mom's dog. anklebiters are not dogs, but more ratcats. the two most demonic animals on earth (cats & rats, respectively) combined into one dog. I hate them. you shoulda helped the owner by picking up the little mutt and throwing it to him. I HATE anklebiters as well.

-Total

(no I'm not that bad of a person =P)

@Erling loooool

I swear that was what I was barely holding myself from doing while he was barking at me and I would have done it if the owner wouldn't have been what we like to call a 2x2 (meters) guy. :thumbsup:

It's not like I hate animals or anything, it's just that those annoying aggressive pseudo dogs. >_<

I love dogs but I hate little yippers and O how I hate people like those owners u describe. We have leash laws around here that people ignore cuz there dog is so "nice" or "loveable". Let's not forget some people are afraid of dogs or even if they're not they dont want a dog jumping up on them getting them slobbery and dirty and such. People should have to get a license to get a dog and take lessons in how to not be that annoying owner everyone hates. My advice for now: carry pepper spray...spray the dog....and then the owner :thumbsup:

My advice for now: carry pepper spray...spray the dog....and then the owner :thumbsup:

a very legit option. I know when we go into a house with a dog, we mace it. nobody wants to get bit. if they try to sue, say it was attacking you and you have a fear of certain dogs. =P

-Total

:thumbsup: ahhh Indy those little dogs are a right menace. I have a smallish dog and I know if it behaved in that way it would be a race to see if the 'victim' or myself would have given it a good slap. The owner should have taken care of the stupid mutt but maybe the owner and mutt are well matched :4rofl:

You need a wee taser or pepper spray as was suggested in case it happens again.

Why not kill two birds with one stone.

Find a cat. Take cat with you and throw cat at rug rat.

Done. diablotin.gif

*stubbie runs away from expected abuse from cat lovers*

bolt.gif

stubbs

That sucks...

I had a similar incident... big dogs however. I was in Seattle (Kent technically but like anyone knows where that is :thumbsup:), and this neighbor has 10 dogs, all big. Germen Shepherd is the only one I recognize, so they all rushed at me and I was like omg I'm so dead.

But all they did was wiggling tails and did tricks. Still, she (this neighbor) should never let loose his dogs, friendly or not. One of the scariest moment in my life.

• 1 month later...

Ohhh sooo cute dog!

Hehe ROFL Indy!

:4rofl:

they are really frustrating! Just today a little puppy attacked me. It wasnt higher than a radio (hehe). The little devil thing barked and walked to me while showed me his nice white (in some places brown and yellow) teeth. After I got bored of his barking I dropped a stone at him. (didnt want to hurt him, and didnt catched him). So he leaved me alone.

Hehe sry just wanted to tell this (for Indy) familiar story.

P.S: I want to get a little dog. :4rofl:

Edited by tomi