Silearth's busy day.

Once upon a time--8 years and some change, Silearth and the future Mrs Silearth stood before a justice of the peace and became a family. We always had plans of the big church wedding; it was supposed to take place in Indonesia, the birth place of Mrs Silearth. Well as each year passed our hopes of making the trip seemed to fade. This May will mark 9 years--close to a decade.

So, all dreams of Indonesia forgotten, we are going forward with the church service. You may wonder how I even have time to post this considering that in a few short hours I'll be driving to the church. My suit is not even ready--have to leave in about an hour to get it.

I'll try to post some pictures in the next week or so.

Silearth Congratulations!

:P

And every day that you guys cook great food and celebrate being together with your family during those times, it's almost like a trip back, specially when the kids stand to watch you making bread. :)

Sil, I hope you two have an amazing time at the service and celebration and I'm especially looking forward to the pics.

Again, congratz

:whistle:

gogo

Oh wow Sil! No wonder you've been so quiet! Big huge tremendous congratulations to you and the bride to be! Thank you very much for telling us about this Sil.

Can't wait to see some pictures of the grand occasion! :yay:

Fantastic Sol!

Don't give up your hope, though. A trip home for Mrs. is in your future if you keep working toward it.

Hope the ceremony is splendid for you.

gial

As promised, here are a few pictures. A friend of ours took our pictures and is in the process of putting a CD together. These shots were taken by one of the guests.

845371547111_0_ALB1.jpg

903081547111_0_BG1.jpg

441271547111_0_ALB1.jpg

557671547111_0_BG1.jpg

522181547111_0_BG1.jpg

240651547111_0_BG1.jpg

204381547111_0_BG1.jpg

379161547111_0_BG1.jpg

543651547111_0_BG1.jpg

Ah that's just amazing Sil. You both look totally awesome together. It shows that you both know eachother quite well. In every picture their appears to me a very strong sense of trust in eachother. Oh and the first pic is absolutely rocking! Makes me want to cut you guys out of the pic and replace the background with some sort of Hollywood event. :devil:

Congratulations to you both!