Finally I made it

Yesterday my dwarf finally achieved something no other toon of mine has ever done - reached NIOB! Let the fun begin :-) And on a side note this means I have also met my new years resolution.... reaching niob.

:sigh::twitch:cha%20(18).gif:cry:party-1.gif

Giant Grats!

Its the same goofiness, but on a more dangerous level! load up on the oxygen tanks and extra tubing now! as well as the health pots! 4 rows should cover you just in case!

and dont forget the duct tape.. chains.. shackles.... anything I missed from the lower levels? :cha (18):

:butcher:

WOOOO congrats!!... that reminds me, I need to get a certain dark elf of mine to niob too... I kinda took a break from sacred... just bought oblivion for the xbox recently, but havent gotten to play that either. WORKWORKWORK =(. oh well. CONGRATS THOUGH! hopefully soon I can join you in the niob ranks!

-Total

Ah cool! Congratulations Genenut! :(

It's been a long steady climb. Good to see you've reached the land of golden drops. Have fun there and beeeee careful! :)

Congrats on the outstanding achievement. I have an opportunity to make Niob with my second Hardcore character, Bubbles the Air/Water Amarri set Battle Mage. Of course I still have 2.75 levels to get there and an impending date with the Forest Golem @ 139.

Edited by DaveO