ack cough... *cry* *whimper*

Well dear ones.. it seems to finally have hit me.. the evil condition I have been fearing that would come, has drawn his dark shadow over me.. :sigh:

I have been succumbed to ... *coughburnoutcough* :(

Ill stand here you guys can egg me if you need, throw tomatoes.. or even raw meat.. as long as its steak, mmm make them porterhouse or tenderloin.... :D Um wet towels thwaps allowed as well.. ah just go with it.. Food fight anyone?

Im so sorry.

Ill still be here "whipping" up trouble on the forum, pestering everyone, just need to take a back seat on the kami and let Schot drive for a bit. If anyone needs anything, just let me know.. but I just need a little break from sacred for a little while.. I guess playing for 3 years every day finally caught up with me.

I love you guys... dont hurt me! :)

Everyone needs a break from time to time. And with Sacred, it seems that we all love it so much that we force feed ourselves--sitting in front of the computer for hours on end.

Yup, Everyone needs a break from time to time. :D

Ohhhh *cries*

I understand Ari and agree with you guys, but we will miss Ari sooo much!

Hope you will come back soon and split some skulls with us.

:D:):sigh::(:viking::viking::viking:

Gosh, Ari, lol... if anyone needs a vac it's you! I don't know anyone who's been more committed to this game than you and let's face it...the kamikaze is hard work, and you and the clan's been in there for months now during Sacred's down time drumming up in interest and excitement for the new release.

I'm throwing in a suitcase full vodkas for a vacation present...

Enjoy, rest and we shall await yer return!

:drunkards:

gogo

But but... Who will whip us when we're good?! :whistle:

Oh Ari. For sure you're due for a vacation. You've been going non stop for a looong time. Yer still family and always will be. And of course we'll always be here... To eventually drag you back, hehe.

Big huuuuuge hugs to you Ari. Don't fret at all about it! :drunkards:

Ah very understandable... take a sabbatical from sacred.. I did a few years back .. ( and now I finally got a char in Niob )

be carefull with the withdrawal effects tho.. they can be nasty .. before you know it you start talking about your coffee cup as where did is put that Unique item :drunkards:

Been playing 4 years and have been burnt out a few times also, so I know how you feel. I took breaks and tried other games like TQ and GW but somehow always found myself back here.

So enjoy your break and recharge the batteries....sure we'll see you back soon :D

You have been an inspiration to me . . . I am finally playing something other than a woodelf. I don't know how you do it; my children are grown and gone so no more demands (except $$$). Give your boy a huge hug from fdm (hubby too) and we will patiently await your return. Come back when you are ready, don't let anyone push you.

• 3 weeks later...

Ack I was sure I posted here! :drinks:

Get well soon Ari since Schot doesn't handle the whip like you always do :P hehe...

Things can get busy, and everyone has his breaking point. Just make sure you stay well! :)