Why are you late to work... AGAIN?

Late to work #1

Time: 10 min

Actual reason: I wanted my level ^_______^;; just... just 2 more green thingys to fill to get to my level and wear my yummy awesome armour! Just... 2 more!!

What I said: "I kind of missed my bus." :D

Late to work #2

Time: 30 min

Actual reason: An awesome friend of mine was teaching me how to build a ranged WE that can fill a chest with runes in less than an hour ^___~ You can't say, "Sorry I have to go to work," to something like that now can you :devil:

What I said: "The traffic was just mindblowingly slow... you won't believe at what a snail-like pace the buses we're going!" :)

Late to work #3

Time: 3,5 hours

Actual reason: Sleeping for 14 hours straight so I'd be able to pull an all-nighter and get my Daemon to 140, my other Daemon to 100, my WE and BM to 60.

What I said: "I think... I must've checked someone else's schedule and thought it wasn't my shift..." :BlobRed:

With the last one though it's true - I checked my partner's shifts, not mine and thus this morning, when I had gotten my yummy cup of hot coffee, some sandwiches and I had just sat down behind the laptop to enjoy a wondeful full day of playing sacred, I got the phone call:

"Hi... so... you gonna show up to work today or not?"

Meeep!

Hair dryer at turbo speed, one hand trying to put on Mascara... nearly running over my cat as I ran from one room to the other to get dressed, get my bag (find out where the hell I left it actually) and just Ack!!

So many wonderful plans I had for today ruined... all because of some sinister evil thing everyone calls "work" ;___;

Hehe... there's always tomorrow :ninja:

Don't you just love it when this happens:)

Take care all of you and have a wonderful day ^ ^

Stuck-at-work-and-bored-to-death-Kery

P.S. When I'm free tomorrow and can - I'll finally take pictures of all the stuff I carry with me all the time, because it's kind of worth seeing XD And then make a thread about it.

Okay... I think I have to pretend I'm working now and not randomly roaming around forums and sitting on msn :o

And there you have it: Another one of Kery's mess-ups ^___~

hehe, well for me it's more school. and I kinda only come late for moustly 1 reason... a warm fluffy bed after I been sitting playing sacred til 2-3am.

I managed to come 3 hours late when my parents was away.

I'm so deep when I am moving out :D

edit: I just need a ps: you're so short worded in msn :o

Edited by Erling
hehe, well for me it's more school. and I kinda only come late for moustly 1 reason... a warm fluffy bed after I been sitting playing sacred til 2-3am.

I managed to come 3 hours late when my parents was away.

I'm so deep when I am moving out :D

edit: I just need a ps: you're so short worded in msn :ninja:

Ahhaaa... don't even mention school :BlobRed:

My record was being late 4 hours, attending 1 class and then skipping the last 3 cause I didn't want to stay and just left (and yes we had 7 - 8 classes every single day. Sometimes we even had 9).

Needless to say I had some explaining to do to my homeroom teacher :)

I'm hopeless :o

3 more hours till I can go home! ^_________^

welcome to the club... whenever I don't feel like going somewhere (ie work, school, anywhere) I always manage to legitimately feel sick. is that wrong? like my mind convinces my body to feel like crap so I dont have to go anywhere... ahh, the joys of life... work, school, SACRED, Call of Duty, work work and work.

-Total

My current job is only a 10-minute drive, so I go home at lunch. Last week I made the mistake of starting in an online poker tournament during lunch (play money, not real). I did well but then time started to run out. It's considered bad manners to quit or "sit out", so I started to try to deliberately lose my money. But no one was aggressive so it took 15 minutes to lose my money, even though I was trying to. Fortunately no one at work noticed I was late from lunch.

Noooo Kery! Don't die of boredom, lol.

Loooove those excuses. Can I borrow a couple? Hehe. I can just imagine you saying, "The traffic was just mindblowingly slow... you won't believe at what a snail-like pace the buses we're going!" Haha. I bet you were very sincere when you said it too. Considering Hollywood? :D

Man... I can not count how many times I have been late for one thing or another because of a game.

*Stands up*

"Hi, my name is Schot and I'm addicted to.... Video games." :o

lol I dunno if it was the smartest thing to do to post this on your work..., ppl can check tyhe history of your brgowsing remember.. they might stumble across this page and even though they might not know you're online name.. they might connect the dots ^^ carefull there kery :yay:

but yeah .. I know this all to well .. don't do it much anymore.. maybe when Sacred 2 comes out I might succumb to a horrible disiease that wil keep me at home for a while... ( at least long enough to finish my SP quest )

LOL Kery. :yay:

I can so relate to what you said.

I have arrived at work on so many occasions late only because I had to finish playing just a bit longer to get some needed experience.

And, just a warning........it doesn't get any better as you get older :)

stubbs

Geez I feel like a responsible person now. Haven't been late in ages unless I encounter something like a flat tire.

Of course making my own hours helps out considerably :gun2::)

Loooove those excuses. Can I borrow a couple? Hehe. I can just imagine you saying, "The traffic was just mindblowingly slow... you won't believe at what a snail-like pace the buses we're going!" Haha. I bet you were very sincere when you said it too. Considering Hollywood? :)

They don't beat the ones I have said at school :P

But none of which I have said can top a guy in my class who was late half a school-day, stormed into the class and cheerfully claimed (to the entire class and my homeroom teacher) to have had the worst diarrhea in his life which caused his lateness.

lol I dunno if it was the smartest thing to do to post this on your work..., ppl can check tyhe history of your brgowsing remember.. they might stumble across this page and even though they might not know you're online name.. they might connect the dots ^^ carefull there kery :hugs:

I gotta admit - I forgot to delete the browsing history :P Oops!

But yesterday I went to print out a few things at work so I got to use the computer I used to make the thread...

"Oh look - a client!"

;;deletes history;; ^____~

Hihii! :o Problem solved! ;)

Geez I feel like a responsible person now. Haven't been late in ages unless I encounter something like a flat tire.

Of course making my own hours helps out considerably

I can also choose what time work starts and when it ends etc.

Still - right now I have 9 hour long shifts, but during the summer I work 11 hour shifts 3 - 4 days straight.

After the 3rd day you kind of get tired :)

Lol :)

I'm surprised no one ever tried buying me 6 clocks 5 watches and convinced me to fall asleep fully clothed to save time ;)

I once managed to ALMOST miss a test :D thankfully I had a friend who stopped by my place to cycle to school toghether...

I never got dressed that fast ever again :P

only thing I am late for thses days are my dr. appointments and even then they can wait on me the only thing they tell in that I'm nuts and need more meds blah.

Forgot to post another lateness :P

Time: 10 min

This time I tried to avoid actually lying so I said it straight, "...Had to buy stuff that would keep me alive, so it took me longer to get here," :drinks:

What I actually meant ...was that I bought health potions from B-Mart, while they asumed I had bought my lunch from the local supermarket "to keep me alive during the long workday" ;D

Hell, works for me! ^___~