One Sentence Movie Reviews.

Doomsday

A mere entertaining combination of Mad Max, Robin Hood, Aeon Flux, 28 Days Later (OK no zombies but it has a gory virus) and a new Bentley... :P

Edited by Timotheus

Shakespeare in Love

Enjoyable historic feature about what might have happened during the writing and production of Romeo and Juliette if Shakespeare wasn't gay.

• 2 weeks later...
Lars and the real Girl

Your typical shy-boy meets blow-up doll and brings her home to meet the folks story.

:4rofl:

gogo

hahahahahahahlol.

oh man.

laughing so hard at this thread.

heh, believe it or not, I think that weird Lars movie won a ton of critical acclaim AND awards.

Go figger

Okay, here's another movie from me:

Untraceable

What you get when you try to combine Hackers and Saw

gogo

heh, believe it or not, I think that weird Lars movie won a ton of critical acclaim AND awards.

Go figger

Okay, here's another movie from me:

Untraceable

What you get when you try to combine Hackers and Saw

gogo

Ahh I thought it was a pretty good movie! And technically, it's not like Saw, because the people weren't "responsible" for their own deaths, the internet crowd was. :P

You're right... the lead actress was good...I liked the speed of her talking, found her very charismatic and smart. However...I think it was my whole "thing" for hackers that had me expecting something else, and so that's why I think this movie disappointed me...a bit. The movie wasn't ever really cheesy, and had a good bit to say about everyone contributing to "bad things" that happen. I thought for that point alone it gets points.

Wasn't the last attempt on the heroine's life especially gruesome? I remember trying to imagine just how that would look.... owch

lol there will never be another hackers...evah!

No, Spider Man 3 was not the worst movie I've ever seen. So let me add in my current nomination and one sentence review.

Alan Quartermain and the Lost City of Gold

Indian Jones with the worst waste of talent, writing and time you'll ever likely encounter plus a Plan 9 From Outer Space stench(it's THAT bad).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

American Psycho:

Great Story, With Awesome Blood Effects, And Christian Bale The Craziest Ever.

"Do You Listen To Huey Lewis And The News? In 1987, They Released This, Fore. One Of Their Most Acclaimed Albums, Not Only Does It Show The Pleasures Of Conformity, But States Something About The Band Itself. Its So Catchy, Most People Dont Listen To The Lyrics. HEY PAUL! -axe-"

That Was All From memory =P.

:D

-Jamie.

• 3 weeks later...

Push

Chris Evans once again plays The Torch, but this time around, he isn't called The Torch, or even has fire powers, or in fact, isn't even a part of the Fantastic Four, or can even fly...pooooooooooor Chris.

:bow:

gogo