Time To Play! Sacred 2 Hardcore EU Servers

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, great I have a new HE in the wings... I'll join ya!

:)

gogo

Looking for your server...whats' yer nice, what server are you on?

:blink:

gogo

Wonder if I can get my xfire to show server name and not just ip?

On servers now but do I need Ice and Blood to play in the same servers as others who have ice and blood? Don't have it yet unfortunately, but I finally got 2.43 working woot!

Yup, without Ice and Blood you can only play with others that doesn't have the expansion themself, and vice versa when you have Ice and Blood.

Good to hear you got it working!

Edited by Spunky
Yup, without Ice and Blood you can only play with others that doesn't have the expansion themself, and vice versa when you have Ice and Blood.

Got to hear you got it working!

Thanks for the response Spunky, I figured that. Will have to buy Ice and Blood from DLGamer next weekend when I have the money :whistle:

Who wants to play right now? And Help me level?

did Schot get you straightened out and into Hard Core on Closed net? I will be on later tonight, late. what is your character name so I can look for you?

Hey Ethan, my toon was actually sitting in a Silver server all day. If you'd wanted to drop by that's cool, though I can't talk much cuz I'm at work. Still, the extra company gies some bonus experience ^^

:P

gogo

Downloading Ice and Blood overnight, will be on servers tomorrow morning if all goes well :Just_Cuz_21:

P.S. Does anyone have a LL% shuriken / throwing knife that I could borrow when I do get online? Level 28 and lower is good. Thanks :(

Downloading Ice and Blood overnight, will be on servers tomorrow morning if all goes well :D

Best of luck with this Ryan! Ice & Blood will be honored to have you in it's verse.

Look forward to alot of grinding/boss hunting in the near future. :)

I remain, Etherian

Making a [D.a.r.k] Mounts-R-Us server Etherian. or anyone else that needs

update: in silver campaign I have both Unique Mount quests done.

Edited by Furian67

ah ha, lol...that was so fun. I think I pmed Loco at one in the morning or something to come play too :D

Was a GREAT party ^^

And when I checked in this morning, my toons were all still there

:)

gogo

p.s. There's a lot of us in a silver server now if anyone wants, four or five in this one, monsters are tuff but experience is HUGE.

P.S.S. Dreeft running along side your staff mage build was AWESOME. I love the range and effect on that thing.

We've opened up a private server called This Big Orange

we passworded it for now just to make sure there is no overspawning

password...

dark

:D

gogo