Time To Play! Sacred 2 Hardcore EU Servers

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've had 5 peeps logged on all day in this server in NIobium. The Trader is making some good progress. Furian TY for the loan of the two drones ^^

Oh yeah you too Schot

:4rofl:

gogo

p.s. Server name is Jim Beam in Niobium

Have my accounts locked up yet? Think this the first time I've ran two account all day long. Left the window open next to my computer hope that will help it keep cool.

heh, the ghost died on us two hours back, but the other one...

he lives!

:(

gogo

Woohooo :4rofl: And the Really good news is, my vid card has not :D

heh, it was a trooper. We were able to keep five peeps on for most of the day. Ghost gave up the spirit first, but only have a respectable haul for the clan.

Thanks, and will see y'all tomorrow.

:4rofl:

gogo

p.s. 139 - 145 WOOT

• 2 weeks later...

Off work early. Playing of course. Gogo, if ya wanna run that camp for personal account let me know.

Blah... Was planing on doing an all nighter.. Play till at least 4-5 am. But.....I hit 101 with my staff hunter dryad( can't stay focused), all is going well. Need to watch out for spiders in swamp, since you have to melee the first one( I have socketed 74% all channel DoT) but if you let them gang up on you it's going to really hurt. Be vigulant or death is nocking at the door. Olms are a real pest. They "block" your Combat Art? Somehow they stop me from casting a damage Combat Art. But at the same time I can cast Golden Glade or Acute Mind and no problem. Nice to have 149 attack speed, left clicks work fine. At least that works when the Olms "block" you. I'm running with full Detheya's set. Need to watch out for anything that can do fire damage. My Eternal Flame 3 piece set is only level 50 and really getting outdated. But it still works to fend off the flaming horses in the blood forest. Getting some great Relics from the Constructs, and very nice level 100 ish niob shopper equivelant rings or amulets. Night folks. Loosing the focus on the screen........ :P

Edited by Furian67