Time To Play! Sacred 2 Hardcore EU Servers

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im in! Running around whacking stuff with a level 30.

Who breaks for lunch at 10 at night? Oh wait, it is that time zone thing again. :biggrin:

Great to see a new face in Ancaria, well new to me. :)

It was good to see you fellas in game.

Haha lujate, yeah, it was actually 3pm here down under, so I should already have had lunch, but I hadn't and was going out soonish and then was busy the rest of the night so needed to break. Will be back in soon though!

I'm always about the team big dog.

If the best configuration and role for me is to be a meat shield for the team, then it's what I should be

If I sit on the outside and snipe cause that's whats best for the team, then that's what I should be

If it's to wait till a group gathers so I can smack Area of Effect, then that's what I should be

If it's to sit in camp and purchase and smith for the team, then that's what I should be

If not, I can just go back and play SP where I'm the only one I hafta think about :)

I'm always about the team big dog.

If the best configuration and role for me is to be a meat shield for the team, then it's what I should be

If I sit on the outside and snipe cause that's whats best for the team, then that's what I should be

If it's to wait till a group gathers so I can smack Area of Effect, then that's what I should be

If it's to sit in camp and purchase and smith for the team, then that's what I should be

If not, I can just go back and play SP where I'm the only one I hafta think about :)

No arguments here. I know my role and am more than happy to fulfill it. :)