Time To Play! Sacred 2 Hardcore EU Servers

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have quite a few level 15 sets and some low level unique items if you decide to restart. I remember some Dryad and Shadow Warrior sets along with my low level starter gear and mentor potions to help you all for quickly gaining experience.

Let me say this again, the responsibility for the HE vs dragon encounter is absolutely, 100%, no questions asked, mine and mine alone.

Three musketeers? That is funny, I thought the same thing last night. My seraphim is 20+ levels behind. I am not sure you guys want to wait long enough for her to catch up.

Thanks DaveO. If we start over I will probably do a dryad.

Edited by lujate

I still feel bad.

Ugggh.

I usta play D 2 where sometimes you would see peops die three or four times in a Diablo run. But you'd see em thirty seconds later.

That was definitely different in experience

Well, as Chattius will tell you, an unarmed character depends a whooole lot on support from utility characters.

My damage depends solely on skill in balancing out socketing, damage x-x rings, plus skill ammys, and other augmentations.

My highest bargainer is twenty levels behind her, and she's softcore.

I guess I got some work to do.

I'm diving in to Ancaria.

Because I like to play Sacred 2.

Hitting Nor plat! For some reason the boar riders explode when I kill em, loads of fun :)

I love that effect! :explode:

My Seraphim's Assailing Somersault does that to the boar riders, zombies in The Swamp and the beetle riders in the Desert. I spent one night trying to see how many beetle riders I could blow up with a single CA.

First niobium boss I took on ever was the chieftan. Armor lore and con at 75 points. Level 81. His first boulder killed my mount.

Let me tell you a story of a boy and his polearm Seraphim. They cruised through Platinum thinking, "too easy". Made Niob at 88. She was dead by 90. Niob is where things get serious.

First niobium boss I took on ever was the chieftan. Armor lore and con at 75 points. Level 81. His first boulder killed my mount.

Let me tell you a story of a boy and his polearm Seraphim. They cruised through Platinum thinking, "too easy". Made Niob at 88. She was dead by 90. Niob is where things get serious.

well said!

I remain, :agreed:

Yeah, I know how hard Niob is. The thing with me is.. I'm a bit like the wizards in the invisible university of Discworld. If someone put up a sign saying "Do not pull this lever... EVER!" Sure I will pull it :P

Congratulations on the Niob Achievement! It's exciting to see this topic bristling along with posts every day now. A small group, all the game needs, it's kinda been that way for me too, usually hooking up with a few during my play times, and it was enough, as jkwonderguy had noted, to release the *ka cough* mild addiction.

Shall we call it that?

:devil:

gogo

Yeah. Very *ahem* mild *ahem* addiction.

I ain't played MP for years, and never played hardcore in all my years of gaming.

I never have seen or heard of an unarmed shadow warrior, and never paid any attention to damage x-x rings, let alone use them.

I've never had to work as hard at smithing skills, rings, runes, leech, deathblow, plus all, ignore armor, can't evade, et al as I've had to w this character in any game.

I have never seen how other character buffs in practice affect and effect character strength, nor considered how to build a team who can mutually benefit each other through MP. I've never thought about protecting other player characters, nor making decisions based on the group, nor went on a dragon hunt w three other people, nor seen a high elf or magic dryad in action.

All new challenges and experiences to explore and learn from.

Very mild for me indeed

Hit 75 and rolling towards 77 in Platinum.

Edit:

Game locked up just before 76. Gonna break for dinner and come back later.

I have never seen how other character buffs in practice affect and effect character strength, nor considered how to build a team who can mutually benefit each other through MP. I've never thought about protecting other player characters, nor making decisions based on the group, nor went on a dragon hunt w three other people, nor seen a high elf or magic dryad in action.

I assume that scorpion that was following us belonged to the Dryad. I still must have blasted it with Glacial Thorns at least a dozen times. :blush: The chic riding the lizard was obviously a friendly, but that scorpion always triggered a "kill it!" response.

Edited by lujate

Hit 75 and rolling towards 77 in Platinum.

Edit:

Game locked up just before 76. Gonna break for dinner and come back later.

I assume that scorpion that was following us belonged to the Dryad. I still must have blasted it with Glacial Thorns at least a dozen times. :blush: The chic riding the lizard was obviously a friendly, but that scorpion always triggered a "kill it!" response.

Sure enough was.

I started with the same problem. 'Why won't it die? And how come I can't hit it?'