Time To Play! Sacred 2 Hardcore EU Servers

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been trying for the last few hours to join...but either I get a connection lost error or black screen every time I try to join or create a game.....guess something is corrupted....will try and re-install and see what happens...hopefully I got all the key codes

Been trying for the last few hours to join...but either I get a connection lost error or black screen every time I try to join or create a game.....guess something is corrupted....will try and re-install and see what happens...hopefully I got all the key codes

We saw you drop in a couple of times. You left just as quickly as you arrived. :(

Really sad the game doesn't want to collaborate with you today. We hope you'll be able to join us really soon!

Max

I have seen bugs today, I have never seen before. My HE kept going to 50% movement and 2.5x regents, and Swirling Mist just stopped spawning undead.

Agree my friend. Today marks the very first time I have spent several minutes trying to re-enter server's.

I remain, :Just_Cuz_21:

Heading in, probably the last time X5 will roam the lands..

RIP

My Seraphim is planning on meeting the Abishai this week, and either avenging X5's death or joining him in Valhalla.

I have seen bugs today, I have never seen before. My HE kept going to 50% movement and 2.5x regents, and Swirling Mist just stopped spawning undead.

Could be the mist debuff bug. I don't remember if it was ever meant have been fixed, but it wouldn't disappear unless you re-entered the server, ruined your attributes meanwhile.

That sounds about right. It happened with each Mist fight. I would reload to fix my bug and the rest of the guys finished the Mist in my absence. Everything was fine til we made it to the next Mist.

Knucks, I know the party ain't goin on still, yet I also know Dobster was having the same prob loggin in w his ancient characters, and from what I unnerstand he was able to resolve the prob.

We sure missed ya in game bro.

I know I gotta roll in to do some export maintenance, and will prolly be in tonight after 6 mst and possibly tomorry myself, so if you or anybody else is in we can at least exchange pleasantries ;)

I know I gotta roll in to do some export maintenance, and will prolly be in tonight after 6 mst and possibly tomorry myself, so if you or anybody else is in we can at least exchange pleasantries ;)

Be ingame tomorrow or the night after. Worked 13 hours today. Not enough energy to go around.

Pound some down for me... :D

Knucks, I know the party ain't goin on still, yet I also know Dobster was having the same prob loggin in w his ancient characters, and from what I unnerstand he was able to resolve the prob.

We sure missed ya in game bro.

Yeah I was pretty bummed out. Tried a fresh install/new toon etc with no luck. Shame as I've been working so many weekends and just happened to get that one off. Thought the stars had aligned or something for me lol

Yeah I was pretty bummed out. Tried a fresh install/new toon etc with no luck. Shame as I've been working so many weekends and just happened to get that one off. Thought the stars had aligned or something for me lol

All bar one it seems.

I will be heading in shortly. If there is no one to play with, I will try and activate a couple of monoliths for my Friday finale.

Would love to join you, family has different ideas tonight.

Pound some for me as well... :evil:

Going in for a few or more.

Plan on doing a pre-run up to the Abishai. Only [1] will survive "Friday Night Fights!"

Hopefully my tank will past the test. Would love to have at least [1] usable toon alive & well when we all get shutdown.

I remain, :bye:

Plan on doing a pre-run up to the Abishai. Only [1] will survive "Friday Night Fights!"

Hopefully my tank will past the test. Would love to have at least [1] usable toon alive & well when we all get shutdown.

"It's better to burn out, than to fade away!" :gun2:

"It's better to burn out, than to fade away!" :gun2:

LoL

Well said lujate!

I'm in Plat doing the campaign with my ping-pong TG trying to get to niob.

He is a bit rubbish at bosses so if anyone is about feel free to join :thumbsup:

Going to try and be on a lot tomorrow and join you guys for all the boss runs :butcher:

I'm in Plat doing the campaign with my ping-pong TG trying to get to niob.

He is a bit rubbish at bosses so if anyone is about feel free to join :thumbsup:

Going to try and be on a lot tomorrow and join you guys for all the boss runs :butcher:

Guess I missed you (stupid time zones... :angry: ).

Work permitting, I will be around tomorrow.