Happy Big Birthday to you Gial!

muhahah...no runnin away from this thread of joyous festivities, drink, merriment and hangovers. I hope your day is great, and your year the best.

May visions of numbers and dancing sugar plum Seraphims all bedecked in fashionable Sacred 2 wear dance through your head.

:)

gogo

p.s. Come on everyone ...let's give him the bumps!

Thanks for the thoughts, my friends. Darkmatters is such a wonderfully cheerful and friendly place.

And I've been thinking more of the impending closure of the S1 servers than my birthday - hehe.

Supposed to be a nice day today - for the first time since December the temperature is expected to top freezing. I may break out my shorts and tee shirt.

Because of the friendship expressed in all these wishes, it was easily the best in a long time, Schot. And it was very sunny today. For the first time since Christmas we went above freezing. Would have been a record here in Minnesota if we had not -- first calendar month ever completely below 0C, but we hit about 5 or 6 today. Shirtsleeves time!

Send some of that sunny birthday weather over here Gial. The weather yesterday was the crackling subzero type that could freeze nostril hairs in seconds.

Not pleasant

:P

gogo