GGGame MechanicSSS!

Hi, I'm a "retired" player (neeeeed timeeeeee!) but I've spent quite a lot of time working on mechanics, build development and metagame in general in Sacred and many other games (RPGs "pen and paper" and videogames).

There's nothin' more to say, for long time I wondered who would be so foolish to lose his time by doing certain stuff (like parsing data so that the community can analyze a game), and in the end I understood I am part of those fools, because I spend my time analyzing games for the community... and parsing data when needed :/ BOOORING ). I can defend myself only by saying that I actually am some kind of pervert that enjoy metagame more than the game itself... Remember to be nice to me 'cuz me and my kind need help and A LOT of comprehension. xD

Ahhh, great!

lol, after I'd read a few of your posts, I knew another fanatic was on board...and a fanatic for the meta of the game, something which has driven Sacred fans to addiction now for years!

Shard, we're very glad to have you here on the boards. Your great energy regarding the game's mechanics will have you here talking to folks for hours

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:cow_white:

gogo

Hi there Shard!

Welcome welcome to you my friend. I see you've tackled the wiki. Awesome work you have done if I may say so. ;) Ah, and I understand the meta thing. I've spent many hours looking at the tiniest aspects of Sacred in order to discover new and wonderful things. There can be great pain in the process but even greater reward I think. ;)

See you on the wiki!

• 3 weeks later...

Nice to meet you and I agree with out the likes of you under appreciated folk the games would probably suck. I'm not that good with any of that kind of stuff but I like the results from it. Shoot I can't even remember how to make a screenshot. Well anyway nice to meet you and will be glad to get to know you better. My son wants to be a game creator so maybe I can get you to explain some of what it takes to make a good game. Course he is only 11 but he understands more than I do. Again glad to meet you. :)