Introducing me

Hiya,

My name is Debbie, 24 year old and a friend of mine suggested that I'd play this game. Also he gave me the reference to your wiki site, which is how I came to this forum. I just installed the game but since it's a bit late to start playing I will start tomorrow XD Anyway what else is there to tell, I always tell what's on my mind. Just completed my course Hotel management, in between jobs at the moment, but that will change soon enough hopefully. I've played several MMO's so I'm interested what this one will bring me ^^

Hi Debbie, welcome to Darkmatters. Great to see new faces :)

Do you have the Ice & Blood expansion? Are you planning to play online?

Let us know if you have any questions.

Aloha Debbie, great to see new players. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Like Dreeft asked if you plan on Ice and Blood Closed-net most of us play HardCore and can help you get off on the right foot. A happy hooyah was given me when I first showed up in game, really helps to get things going.

Yes I also have the expansion, I bought the gold edition, everything is installed now and I'll be sure to ask questions, but my friend already said I could ask him questions too. Although I know I'll barely ask questions. Most forums have a great data base from which I can find pretty much everything XD

And yes I'm planning on playing online, first want to try a bit before going online though XD

eeeeeeeeeee... im late for the welcome parade, soooooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeee

Debbie, it already loox like you've met up with a great number of the members, I wanted to also add my own welcome at having found our secret society of sacredites in this hidden part of the galaxy.

Post questions, play sacred 2 and show food pix!

welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Thank you *o*

Yush a lot of nice members ^^ I couldn't help but to react to say you live in the same city as my nephew XD

Lol anyway I've been playing a lot and well it's going good *o* but somehow my computer is being weird on me since my character gets stuck every time I get to the kobolb chief, I first did it once already at the bronze level more or less to get into the game and get a feeling for the controls then I switched the char to silver and and now it's been evil at the kobold chief >.< *hits computer* >.< oh well I'll try tomorrow again, hopefully I won't get stuck(can't move) this time so I can kill it and move on else I'll just let that kobold chief be for what it is XD

Anyway thanx once again for the warm welcome *o*

May I ask what are your graphic settings set at? There are a slight few who can truely squeeze everything out of the graphics but most of us can't.

And thank you for the more warm welcomes ^^

Hmmm my settings, I'm really a noob when it comes to those things, I always know how to make the thing work. Lemme see

I have a Nvidia Geforce GT 120 and what ever you want to know after that you got to ask me directly so I know what to write down ^^;

Hello and welcome. :) In the limited time I've been here, I've found this place to be one of the most pleasant and mature forums. I mean, I still have all my fingers. ;) Hope you have fun here. :)

Hello and welcome. :) In the limited time I've been here, I've found this place to be one of the most pleasant and mature forums. I mean, I still have all my fingers. ;) Hope you have fun here. :)

And your toes ... ?

:devil:

gogo

And your toes ... ?

:devil:

gogo

Man, I knew there was a catch...