Currently Listening to... Share your music!

Guest gogoblender

He's the greatest rapper. Or one of em'

I haven't been on the servers btw, because I'm currently trying to download the 2.40 patch. They're are a lot of errors. :S

Show me what you listen to!

Amorphis - Black winter day.

A brilliant mix of keyboards and old death metal.

Finland had a good collection of death metal bands in the early nineties, though not nearly as big a scene as the American and Swedish, they still offered their very own sound.

They immediately capture that old, cold nothern atmosphere with their dark, yet colorful melodic tunes.

Recommended if you're into the scandinavian metal-scene.

Currently listening to Pur: Ein graues Haar.

Pur is the favourite band of my wife. And some of the Pur songs will always be connected with memories.

'Wenn du da bist' a love song to the unborn child. My wife played it when she knew we would have a second child and wanted to tell it too me. The song was 2 years too late for our first but in time for our second.

Ein graues Haar translates to 'a grey hair'. It is about a person who dresses up for his birthday party and founds the first grey hair. I will always remember our third saying: Dad you have grey hair and my wife starting to sing this song.

I am listening to the Pur songs to fresh up the texts. I bought some tickets for a life concert in August as a birthday present for my wife.

Currently listening to: Journey - Wheel in the sky

From a time where there was more wood in the cars than on your house.

A song that seems soft at first, but really pulls off a catchy chorus.

Featuring the cleanest voice in rock, Steve Perry.

A really nostalgic tune for many people.

Edited by Sirius
Im listening to Poison by Alice Cooper at the moment:

Wow, you know that track actually seems to be withstanding the test of time. I was never a fan but I think the production quality is quite high.

I'm listening to The Light - Common

;)

Great track TwinPower. It reminds me a little of Erykah. Soooo hypnotic.

They were great live ;) Huge epic moshpit of niceness. What a difference with obituary wich was a way to agressive moshpit (my friend got hit on his nose about 5 seconds into the gig, wich resulted in a missed gig and a broken nose... I was never able to get trough the public any faster though, a hand dripping of blood(I pulled him out of that moshpit, wich resulted in a bloody hand) helps getting a passage I guess ;))

The school year is approaching its end and the school of our oldest had a strange idea for the final party. They will do a vinyl night and the kids should ask their parents for old vinyl records, so no CD's, DVD's, ... .

I really wondered if I should go with 'Xmal Deutschland'. I was totally in love for their lead singer (in beginning they were only girls in the band). But somehow I remember that I always was told to have a strange taste of music, even when I was a schoolboy myself.

New Wave, Gothic, don't know anymore which name the type of music had in the early 80ties.

Somehow I have the feeling that by asking for vinyl records the school wanted to prevent this type of music at the party.

Listening to Scar Symmetry. That is, the Scar Symmetry before vocalist Christian Älvestam left the band.

and then I'll finish it off with his new band, Solution .45

Sing Life Away - Rise Against

My girlfriend made me a compilation of photo's of us with that song in the backgrounds. It's really a beautiful song.

Here is it

Im listening to Poison by Alice Cooper at the moment:

Wow, you know that track actually seems to be withstanding the test of time. I was never a fan but I think the production quality is quite high.

I'm listening to The Light - Common

:D

Great track TwinPower. It reminds me a little of Erykah. Soooo hypnotic.

Erykah is really great! I love her music!

Alice Cooper is awsome aswell!

I'm currently listening to The Roots latest album. This track is really good if you're a fan of live soul and hip-hop (they play real instruments not like the other hip-hop artists).

Currently listening to an owl outside my window..

Oh, and Immolation - Swarm of terror.

This album feels like getting hit in the face by a muddy landslide on NOS.

Recommended for fans of extreme metal.

Currently transcribing these two songs for the sax. Already done with Requiem for a Dream, but the ending for A Despair-Filled farewell is quite hard to get. Requiem for a Dream was actually used in Lord of the Rings, but was remixed to Requiem for a Tower for the movie. If anyone wants the sheet music (Ethan, I'm talking to you :4rofl: ) I can email it to you.

A fave of mine from my Naked Music, NYC Reconstructed Soul album. It's been remixed soooo many times and it's such an awesome track that I don't think it could be remixed poorly even if tried. It's that good! Deep House at it's best...

Been following the artist of many aliases, real name Jay Denes, for many many years and in my books he is King of Deep House. If you're gonna wade into Deep House he's the guy to hook you up. The guy responsible for Naked Music, Blue Six and the like. :gogo:

Naked Music NYC: Reconstructed Soul (Big Time Dub)

It's love (6th sense dub)

And here's an extended vocal version.

Naked Music NYC: It's Love - Vinyl

It's love (naked & lovely extended vocal)

Flaw-Get Up Again

Rock On!

When beat down by life or whatever the case may be?

This little JAM is where it's at...

I remain, Etherian

Apollo 440 - Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Dub

Devilishly good.

Another one of my favs:

Apollo 440 - Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Dub

Devilishly good.

Another one of my favs:

Da Hool - Meet Her At The Love Parade

Edited by Timotheus