Look what I bought

pogos.jpg

Aren't they great?

It was like two packs for five bucks...eight pogos for 20 quarters...what a steal!

I swear I never usually eat these things, but on my way back home I had to run into the grocery store to load up on meat and stuff for cooking...and dropped it all for a box of these babies...and on sale too!

Woo Woot...I can eat em forever!

:)

gogo

They're pogos!

Hot dogs, wrapped in delicious fried batter and on sticks that are frozen and then you warm up in an oven.

I think I ate too many of em...

gogo

p.s. maybe I should have cooked a normal dinner? :)

I love lemonade with a corn dog.

I'm very light on meat but I think they are a treat. And yeah its a fair type food, you know places that lock you inside and force you to buy these gross overpriced fastfood type of things. :devil:

heheh

Well...I would have eaten all up by myself...

but Schot stole one!

:devil:

gogo

p.s. Funki, the stomach's feelin a bit better...Claire's suggestion of the milk helped, even though I rarely drink it. Good Call :D

I still say they go great with beer and are way better if you deep fry them mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm but can you take the hours of your stomach hating you again

EM, I've been blessed with a good stomach *knock on wood* for now, lol I usually only get an upset tummy if I've over-eaten... as I did last night. It's back to mostly veggies and grains for a while till I get over my little "rich food" attack as my family calls em.

Can only take so much.

:D

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the double post...But Schot just gave in hahahha, and bought a jumbo box of pogos and...guess what you get as a bonus when you buy this many at once!

pogo.jpg

A genuine pogo freezer bag!

Wooooooooooooooooo

gogo