Show us your goodies!

I just bought this today, because I really like the first game :

cover_large.jpg

But before playing it, I must finish this game I have lots of fun with :

cover_large.jpg

Max

Haha, great pics dude!

Are you two joking or can you actually see the pictures...all I see is a picture saying dont link to their images...

• 4 weeks later...

I couldn't resist to buy this :

Transformers-War-in-Cybertron_PC_WinMac_BOX-tempboxart_160w.jpg

I was secretly looking for this game (gf just found out yesterday).

I may make a topic about it after I play a few hours.

Max

Edited by metal_max64

imho...

Philips_Sonicare_FlexCare.jpg

...one root canal treatment was more than enough :)

I'm using this one since two years ago, and boy, my teeth and my mouth feel so much better since then.

You won't regret it!

Max

imho...

...one root canal treatment was more than enough :Just_Cuz_21:

I'm using this one since two years ago, and boy, my teeth and my mouth feel so much better since then.

You won't regret it!

Max

Wow! Highend toothbrush! Smeagol luvs electric toothbrush! Ooohhh! Yes, my... PRECIOUS! :( (Philips_Sonicare_FlexCare in Rotluch's post... I couldn't read the name from the pic, but it's in the file name)) And Fish! Lots and lots of wriggly wiggly Fish!

Edited by FrostElfGuard

ahyupp :thumbsup:

it's a Philips Sonicare HX6782/02 Professional (not exactly the same as in the picture, but a similar one using same techology) ..

awesome. but boy, that thing tickles the first few times until you get used to it :D

teeth really feel so fresh and polished afterwards...

my cousin recommended it to me .

he's working for Henry Schein - Dental Austria at one of their local district/branch offices here.

seems to be one of the biggest international companies offering and dealing with dental / medicinal services and equipment.

it's quite cool and interesting whenever I see him, and he tells me about all that other new tech-stuff a dentist uses / needs nowadays...

I (almost) enjoyed going to the dentist the last time lol !

(that was before I knew I'm gonna undergo root canal treatment)

imho...

Philips_Sonicare_FlexCare.jpg

...one root canal treatment was more than enough :D

You won't regret it!

Max

My parents sent me a braun... on the exact same day I threw out my Crest brush cuz I was stressed about all the batteries it uses. Yours is a much nicer looking brush Max. My dentist says just the amount of pounding electric toothbrushes do for our gums is a godsend.

:)

gogo

for this season's 'desert' tour to Syria & Jordan :

for our VW T4 Synchro..

mud-terrain-t-a-km2.jpg

plus, a new 'gear box' (Type in the picture is a 02B)

..we were planning on some custom 'underdrive' changes for 1st and 2nd gear..

well, 1st one already is modded a bit, but by far no real 'underdrive' gear at all, notyet..

Getriebe_Ansicht_02B.jpg

Edited by Rotluchs
  • 2 weeks later...

Most of my goodies have been music purchases as of late. In January, I bought a Fender Jaguar '66 Classic model

jag-full.jpg

And about 2 weeks ago, I bought a shortscale, 6-string E-e tuned bass, a Schecter Hellcat VI

HCVI.jpg

Most of my goodies have been music purchases as of late. In January, I bought a Fender Jaguar '66 Classic model

jag-full.jpg

And about 2 weeks ago, I bought a shortscale, 6-string E-e tuned bass, a Schecter Hellcat VI

HCVI.jpg

Nicely done! Bravo!

jag-full.jpg

HCVI.jpg

Nicely done! Bravo!

Beauty How many do you have now?

Any chance of you guys getting a jig together in Montreal?

And... has CTH finally married his Aussie Darlin :paladin:

:yay:

gogo

Beauty How many do you have now?

Any chance of you guys getting a jig together in Montreal?

And... has CTH finally married his Aussie Darlin :paladin:

;)

gogo

I now have...

.: Acoustic 6-string x3

.: Acoustic 12-sting x1

.: Electric 6-string x4

.: 4-string bass x1

.: 4-string fretless bass x1

.: 5-string bass x1

.: 6-string bass (VI style shortscale E-e) x1

.: mandolin x1

.: ukulele x1

and some winds, keys and percussion

Kelyndra's father passed away last year, and three of those acoustics, and electric and the mandolin came from him.

Playing Montreal is vaguely possible... in a way :yay: I'm in a different band than I was last time I was on here; if I do say so, it's somewhat better (Joe Costello & the High Tide). We were just in the studio last night recording a few more demo tracks (I used the two guitars pictured), hopefully they'll be ready soon. Unfortunately, our drummer lives in Newfoundland and Joe and I are both parents, so arranging any kind of tour is a bit of an issue. We do have plans to play in the Atlantic provinces anyway.

As for Cth, as far as I know, he's still out in Alberta; he hasn't really kept in touch with anyone here, I generally only get updates from his mom, and no marriages have gone down :)

Edited by Ankhanu
  • 3 weeks later...
1278755985-130.jpg

Mimo UM-740:

7" Touchscreen

Webcam

Mic

Dedicated screen for WMP and MSN :)

Screen is gone already, with a €15 profit :) it just wasn't what I'd expected.

Anyway, here's my new stuff from today:

1281361866-20.jpg

Totalling at 100 euro (due to tax differences, translating to about 100 usd):

- Hideker Blue Ray player

- BBQ bucket

- New wireless desktop set

• 1 year later...

Bumping this topic to say that I bought a figure of Snowy from The Adventure of Tintin movie.

I was sure someone made a topic about that movie, but I couldn't find it.

Here's what I bought :

Weta%20Adventures%20of%20Tintin%20Snowy%20Statue.jpg

It's so beautiful and well-made. It's about 5 inches high and weighs around 1 pound.

And here's a link where there are other items from the Tintin movie : LINK

Max

Beautiful! tin tin was/is one of my favorite characters of all time, my parents got me into that, and I remember being rapt with attention when I was reading about the adventure that just took my breath away... flight 714 or something like that?

Bravo on the purchase, you are right, it is very beautifully detailed Max

:)

gogo

• 4 months later...

Polaroids are quite expensive nowadays :(

I have an ancient Rollei with an exchangable back: 6*6cm dia, analog, or polaroid. Polaroid is mainly at kid parties now.

Normal

220px-Rolleiflex_camera.jpg

polaroid back

Rollei-Rolleiflex-T-Philips-Model.jpg

Disadvantage is that I have to scan photos to send them with email...

Last I bought for my analog 24*36mm was an old Schnellschuss (rapid fire) lens. By pressing and releasing the trigger at the pistol grip you can adjust the distance quickly, well now most have autofocus, ....

But with a shoulder piece the camera is well balanced and you can follow movements in millioseconds as with a gun. Sport, fireflies, ...

fern400pigriffb.jpg

If a digital back wouldn't be the same price as a second hand BMW I would consider buying one for my old analog camera optics. Hope prices will drop.

• 2 months later...

Guess this goes here too.

Finally gave away and got meself a real TV.

Brand new Samsung 40" LED.

20121122_010530.jpg

A bit work in progress though. A sort of cable channel is needed to hide away the assorted cables. But as it took some time and friend's from next town over, decided to do it some other day. Was quite late when we finished.

So, all in all, from now on nice movie and gaming moments coming. :)