Introduction: Hya!

Hello everybody,

I'm Fladder, aka Jay. And a Neighbour (in real life) of Dredbanger. :3lmao:

He got me started on Sacred (which I haven't played for some time now :) ) And introduced me to Ikariam.

I hope I'll be able to spend some time here before you kick me out ;)

Kick you out? No way!

If we do that then how will we be able to brainwash you for our secret masterplan to conquer the internet? Oops! Did I just say that out loud? :)

Welcome to FDM, we're all nice people here, ask anyone and they'll tell agree. (the ones that disagreed have already been taken care of ;) )

So tell us more about you, generally about hobbies, likes and dislikes, stuff like that. :3lmao:

Enjoy your stay! :3lmao:

Kick you out? No way!

If we do that then how will we be able to brainwash you for our secret masterplan to conquer the internet? Oops! Did I just say that out loud? :)

Welcome to FDM, we're all nice people here, ask anyone and they'll tell agree. (the ones that disagreed have already been taken care of ;) )

So tell us more about you, generally about hobbies, likes and dislikes, stuff like that. :)

Enjoy your stay! :P

Well, as I said in another topic: I'm an idiot (and I can prove it) ;)

Dislikes.... brussel sprouts and stroh rum and coconuts (the taste)

Likes: Microsoft bashing :P Motorcycles -> and yeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss I don't care much about speedlimits... just enough to keep my license :3lmao:

And a movie addict... :3lmao:

Edited by Fladder
Well, as I said in another topic: I'm an idiot (and I can prove it) ;)

Hey... I have grad school degree in Business too! :)

You are gonna fit right in!

But seriously, saw your post in the Ikariam thread and thought I'd drop by here and say Howdy and welcome to the board!

A friend of Dredd's here on the boards?

Quick, hide the booze!

heh, welcome to the boards, Fladder, have a wonderful time with the gang

Haha - Gogo - I take it you will guard the booze well? ( I am happy to help! ) :D

Big welcomes Fladder - race to the bar and get a drink while you can! It's on Gogo :D

Edited by Katran