What timezones/times does everyone play?

Now I realise that there is a thread to post when youre about to go online, but since it doesnt seem to be added to by many I was just wondering what time you guys would normally be on the servers.

This would be a help for me in meeting some of you guys if I knew roughly what times to aim for to be on, but would probli help anyone else lookin for someone to team up with.

So, I guess im normally on around 10am-1pm GMT (I think, thats 8pm-11pm Aussie time, which is GMT +10), but if I had some idea of whether or not earlier or even later would be more productive that would be a great help.

Thanks

I'm not ever likely to be around at that time and I doubt anyone from North America but gogo when he sneaks on before work will be on at that time. For the East Coast of North America (Schot, Metal_Max, Gogo, myself and several others... I know there's more but these people I know quite certainly) that would be 5-8am.

For us, basing this on myself and on what work hours are like... you're more likely to run into us from 6pm-midnight our time... 9am-3pm. There are people in Europe as well, but I'm not entirely sure what times they're on. Hopefully one of them can tell you what time a lot of the Europeans are on.

Try check the thread here :

YA some australinans trying to find mates to play with.

It might be worth a check for you.

Or try write in (DA), we got alot from australia there.

Anyway I am mostly online between 6 PM GMT - 6 AM GMT. Exept weekends - online exept when sleeping the usual 4-5 hours or fire.

Edited by D-molisher

I'm GMT+2 as well, Eastern Europe :4rofl:

I'm online whenever I can, till I start a new job. That would mean from 10 AM to 4AM :)

Edited by Dobri

GMT -5 (I think) (thats Eastern North America time)

I have only recently gotten back addicted, but I might be on the server from 10 am to 4 am (obviously I'm not playing that whole time, but I'm only working part time right now).

Another thing about me is that I tend to play easy areas like bronze and I don't really know a whole lot.

Heh, Zinsho pretty much covered my play times. I think best way to join up with peeps is pretty much to hit the servers. Most of the time, you'll find a server name with [D.a.r.k] in the title...head on down to one of those and you can meet the gang.

:viking:

gogo