Clan Campaigning

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you can return to a previous campain and " continue" basically any un finished quested or un started quested should still be available to run. just no gold quest since its done.

And you already know you are too high a level to return to bronze. soon no silver anymore either.

I normally consider combat art block as too important to be ignored at expulse magic (*). But at 1 of my melee elves I had expulse against T-mutants.

Tipp1: You can lead normal enemies in t-energy swamps.

Tipp2: Its spammable in a combination with magic coup with regeneration per hit at a really high combat art level.

(*) Ever tried to stand in a few expulse magic circles which are modified for combat art block? Choose something like cobalt strike as active combat art. Press F on your keyboard while you are standing in them, click your mouse on the damage screen for cobalt strike in the F menu. You see spell intensity, casting speed and listed as extra effect: Chance to block spells by x%. And X% can be in the hundreds. The combat art block from expulse magic appears as extra in all your active spells.

I still don't know how this blocking spell at a spell hit is actually done, but it looks impressive.

If you get the combat art block from equipment it is listed too.

Knuckles, I would like to reserve a seat on the next train ride to Niobium, If I may. I have a new Blacksmith/Bargainer I would like to get rolling cuz my niob smith bit it the other night. I'll keep grinding for levels until I can get ON your train ride.

lol, Knuckles great seeing your train ride to Sacred 2 power is still as popular as before. Consider hiring cute hostesses to hand out peanuts and beer for players sitting on the island while you run the camp? ^^

:D

gogo

lol, Knuckles great seeing your train ride to Sacred 2 power is still as popular as before. Consider hiring cute hostesses to hand out peanuts and beer for players sitting on the island while you run the camp? ^^

:)

gogo

Due to budget cuts, I still can hand out peanuts and beer but I could only get the orc lady from the jazz bar to agree to hand them out. Just be careful as she bites :)

I can do a gold and/or plat camp run this weekend. I still need to make a Shadow Warrior that can do Silver runs. I might have time to make one before the weekend comes

Still curious about the "dark campaign trick".

Ah.... very well.... :D

1. Lizurath portal... go south to southwest to reach the temple there

2. HE/Temple Guardian/Dryad can use their skills to jump over the rocks into the area where the Shadow Warrior gets his 'weapon of choice'.

3. East of the Mounts dealer is a seraphim, talk to her and your camp. starts in jungle. You can complete camp in about half an hour.

If you ever catch me on servers, I could show you how this works.

2. HE/Temple Guardian/Dryad can use their skills to jump over the rocks into the area where the Shadow Warrior gets his 'weapon of choice'.

3. East of the Mounts dealer is a seraphim, talk to her and your camp. starts in jungle. You can complete camp in about half an hour.

The mounts dealer. on Mount isle or where?

gogo

Due to budget cuts, I still can hand out peanuts and beer but I could only get the orc lady from the jazz bar to agree to hand them out. Just be careful as she bites :whistle:

I can do a gold and/or plat camp run this weekend. I still need to make a Shadow Warrior that can do Silver runs. I might have time to make one before the weekend comes

Silver is covered. I may even get the gold run done today. but Platinum might be pushing things for my HE as she hasn't finish platinum camp yet. Course I need to run it sometime. but a empty server is preferred.

The mounts dealer. on Mount isle or where?

To the south of Lizurath, over the mountain chain is a second mount dealer.... it's kind of a secret area. On the map it is between the Swamp and the Cursed forest.

Greetz

Edited by Barristan
To the south of Lizurath, over the mountain chain is a second mount dealer.... it's kind of a secret area. On the map it is between the Swamp and the Cursed forest.

If by secret you mean "somewhere that the player isn't supposed to reach but due to timing & other issues, the area wasn't removed by the devs". I would have called areas like the place where you got Thain's Axe, the Jason items & the B5/Shadow-insta-kill ship in S1 secret ('cause they did intend you to get there).

Heya,

well... when areas get you items or, in this case, a shortcut... whose to say what they are.... my personal opinion is that they are intended, as they have a direct reward. Call it a bonus, or call it secret, that does not really matter to me. That is more a case of 'lost in translation' due to english not being my first language.

This particular area has too much benefits for me to call it random, therefore to me it is clearly intended.

-mounts dealer

-camp shortcut

-the 10 quests chain

Tho this has been known for quite a while, it just had not been posted, cuz it might be 'patched' out if we guessed wrong on intentions part no?

Greetz

Only thing I have found in that spot are the mount dealer and some quests that complete the moment you click on the "quest giver".

I have not seen anything to the chain or campaign quest.

Heya Spunky,

if you are at the mount dealer,

The seraphim for the evol camp should be southwest. From there on the questchain is to the northwest. (this chain is also insta-complete... but it should stand out.. 10 quests in a row)

Every time I do this, it takes me a while to locate them again... I could show you ?

Greetz

Edited by Barristan
well... when areas get you items or, in this case, a shortcut... whose to say what they are....

Quite a lot of the bug reports on the bug database in the beta referred to spawning monsters & had pic's of the area to the southeast (?) of the marsh that has a load of in-game objects placed in rows, so I find it very easy to believe that it was a place for testing that wasn't removed (especially when that's the only place that has that specific ground texture).

-camp shortcut

Exactly, why would Ascaron put in an entire Dark campaign if they're going to allow you to shortcut all but the last ~3-4 acts? That alone should make you think that it's something that wasn't intended to be released. 'Course this is all a moot point, since it's not going to be changed... Still, it's something to remind the devs of S3 (who ever they are). :D

Heya Spunky,

if you are at the mount dealer,

The seraphim for the evol camp should be southwest. From there on the questchain is to the northwest. (this chain is also insta-complete... but it should stand out.. 10 quests in a row)

Every time I do this, it takes me a while to locate them again... I could show you ?

Greetz

I didn't see your post before now, I'm quite curious about it so if you wan't to show me some time I'm all set.

:oooo:

gogo

Due to budget cuts, I still can hand out peanuts and beer but I could only get the orc lady from the jazz bar to agree to hand them out. Just be careful as she bites :)

Locolagarto was able to get my Temple Guardian into gold campaign. We stopped after he killed the garcolosis (sp). So I'm still game for a ride to finish gold then plat.

well... when areas get you items or, in this case, a shortcut... whose to say what they are....

Quite a lot of the bug reports on the bug database in the beta referred to spawning monsters & had pic's of the area to the southeast (?) of the marsh that has a load of in-game objects placed in rows, so I find it very easy to believe that it was a place for testing that wasn't removed (especially when that's the only place that has that specific ground texture).

-camp shortcut

Exactly, why would Ascaron put in an entire Dark campaign if they're going to allow you to shortcut all but the last ~3-4 acts? That alone should make you think that it's something that wasn't intended to be released. 'Course this is all a moot point, since it's not going to be changed... Still, it's something to remind the devs of S3 (who ever they are). ;)

I was messing around with this and managed to get my class quest going for my shadow warrior...it started at the very last part, inside the great machine where you kill an undead fella and the class legendary drops, which I got...so I got myself a tyranny of the condemned :) Anyway, I agree with llama, I dont think it was something intended to be used.

I was messing around with this and managed to get my class quest going for my shadow warrior...it started at the very last part, inside the great machine where you kill an undead fella and the class legendary drops, which I got...so I got myself a tyranny of the condemned :) Anyway, I agree with llama, I dont think it was something intended to be used.

We asked quie a lot for the class quests to be enabled in MP, but they always said no (something about them changing the world state), so that's another thing that shouldn't be in it.

Whoo Hooo! that was a blast. Furian67 and I just got done helping Dragon Brother run his Shadow Warrior through the Silver Camp in a personal record of 2.5 hours. using 3 of us to leapfrog was very efficient.

Here's the three of us. Little Sister and her 2 big Brothers! :D with a little Victory Pic!

sacred22009-11-2910-55-31-02.jpg