Clan Campaigning

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

My platin trader always need a run for niob, now it start to be a bit urgent, :D my Temple Guardian arrive at level 65-75. :D

She had already done Chapter III, hope it'll help.

Thanks !

Edited by Woody
Hey,

My platin trader always need a run for niob, now it start to be a bit urgent, :D my Temple Guardian arrive at level 65-75. :D

Thanks !

I can meet up with you later today after I get some sleep and run the last bit. shouldn't take long with our set-up

Hey,

Thanks !

This should be no problem Woody. Its bed time now for me but we can get you into niob fast. Either Loco or myself can handle this. We'll have to figure out a schedule when we can do it. I'll pass you off to the Campaign Manager and we'll get back to you really soon.

I still need my gold campaign run when you feel up to it.

EDIT: Woody did run the gold campaign for me, so now I only need someone to run the platinum campaign.

Thanks Woody :D

Edited by Spunky
EDIT: Woody did run the gold campaign for me, so now I only need someone to run the platinum campaign.

Thanks Woody :viking:

With pleasure :)

Maybe Furian can now run platin for our 2 chars at same time if it's possible / more simple.

Edited by Woody

Sorry to bash in, last time I lend my char to Furian to push it to gold it wasnt possible because of The Mist boss bugged out on the game. Im still waiting for the ride to gold if its possible that is. Ive read that you Furian were gonna do the run on Friday but that day wasnt ok for me. Now that I have the time, I'll wait and see if some of you can help on doing this, thanks in advance.

Edited by nomad13

O.k. fellas I am ready if you want to boost your toons to Niob. I will set it up now. Server is [D.a.r.k] Platinum password: dark

This will be a quicky so I need both of you there for a server switch.

I will wait for you guys. If you can't make it now post here!.

That would be great if you have chars that could make it through all difficulties, because I have a level 59 Seraphim that can access Gold soon, would be great if someone could run the campaign so I can access Plat too.

Max

That would be great if you have chars that could make it through all difficulties, because I have a level 59 Seraphim that can access Gold soon, would be great if someone could run the campaign so I can access Plat too.

Max

"Holosbrothers Camp Runners Ltd." is open for business silver - niob. We just need to set up a schedule so we can run more than 1 at a time, and make the runs more productive.

Oops sorry I was lunching... :)

I'll be online in 5-10 minutes.

I will set it up

[D.a.r.k] Platinum password: dark

Sorry to bash in, last time I lend my char to Furian to push it to gold it wasnt possible because of The Mist boss bugged out on the game. Im still waiting for the ride to gold if its possible that is. Ive read that you Furian were gonna do the run on Friday but that day wasnt ok for me. Now that I have the time, I'll wait and see if some of you can help on doing this, thanks in advance.

Let me know when and we can post a Silver Camp run for up to 4 players to join

For me its fine right now im available, I can jump right in just say the word.

Sorry we keep missing you nomad, what do say we meet up about 2:00 P.M> EST today, Wednesday. I will keep an eye for you here n this thread. we can do it really quick so shouldn't take more the 30Min with our new speed camp.

Silver camp server is up.

Server: [D.a.r.k] silver

password:dark

I will join with my ghost hand in a minute. we will be using the speed camp process so I will need everybody there to follow me to the new servers when I prompt you. I have room for 4 players to level. I need a spot for me of course.