ciSacred Mod

Hi there,

here I will announce news about the ciSacred-Mod.

6570,cisacredmodk1GMT3O.jpg

6684,cisacredmod2IH0ZX.jpg

Prinz v.H. (Member of ciSacred modding crew and the creator of the black GUI) has made a compatibility-mod for the ciSacred-Mod v1.33.1 and the CM-Patch v0070.

To play with patch and mod, start the Mod-Enabler and disable the ciSacred-Mod. Then install the CM-Patch. Start the Mod-Enabler and enable the ciSacred-Mod. At last enable the Compatibility-Mod.

There will be a warning. The Mod-Enabler would like to overwrite three files. Click the YES Button and have fun.

Only for CM-Patch v0070 and ciSacred-Mod v1.33.1SP! NOT ADAPTED FOR CLOSED NET!

Downloads:

latest CM-Patch >

latest ciSacred-Mod and Comp Patch >

How to play with patch and mod:

-start the Mod-Enabler

-disable all Mods

-install the CM-Patch

-start the Mod-Enabler and enable the ciSacred-Mod

-at last enable the Compatibility-Mod.

NOT COMPATIBLE WITH CM-PATCH v0100 AND ABOVE!

Edited by LazyTomcat
Hi there,

here I will announce news about the ciSacred-Mod.

Prinz v.H. (Member of ciSacred modding crew and the creator of the black GUI) has made a compatibility-mod for the ciSacred-Mod v1.33.1 and the CM-Patch v0070.

To play with patch and mod, start the Mod-Enabler and disable the ciSacred-Mod. Then install the CM-Patch. Start the Mod-Enabler and enable the ciSacred-Mod. At last enable the Compatibility-Mod.

There will be a warning. The Mod-Enabler would like to overwrite three files. Click the YES Button and have fun.

Only for CM-Patch v0070 and ciSacred-Mod v1.33.1SP! NOT ADAPTED FOR CLOSED NET!

Great news! that answers the question I just PM'd you about on ciSacred.

thanks LT! :o

Here is a shot of Schot in the full Golden Delphic Suit. and Me with a couple of the Blizzard on. I will get a vid of the Pyro with the animations on in a bit.

Pyro vid sorry video skills stink. but you can still see the animation, kind of,

sac3fa-20100515-160430.png

sac3fa-20100515-153436.png

Full Detheya's

sac3fa-20100518-022529.pngsac3fa-20100518-022544.png

Fantastic, I'm currently using the Compatibility-Mod patch and was following the development of the ciSacred-Mod. This is difficult being non-German speaking and I was using translation services to read it. I was wanting to try the ciSacred-Mod and was concerned about compatibility between the two, this is now solved.

Please express my / our thanks for this to the relative people and I'm sure a lot of English speaking only players here would appreciate this info being maintained here.

English user comments:-

Before enabling the mod in sacred with the Mod-Enabler delete the "Locale" folder from within the mod sp and mp, within contains German language changes ... wont affect the play or your sounds doing this.

Tip; Encase "thick" like myself the download is broken into 4 Rar parts, once downloaded select them All to un-compress if using 7zip, don't try and unzip them individually.

Question / Request; Any chance of getting or asking for the compatibility thing with MP as well as a few of use are now playing Open Net and in LAN environments.

Cheers

Edited by Groosum

Nicely done. I think this is a good synergy between the CM and the ciSacred-Mod.

This will be even nicer, when the CM-Patch is (at some distant point in the future) finally finished, since they would not have to do it again every single CM-release. :/

Well I now have the ciSacred MP mod installed and I must say it looks awesome. The new GUI and look some of the sets and other small details have really breathed some new life into the game. Great work you guys are doing over at ciSacred LazyTomcat!

Argh, I'm still trying to figure out how to get this to install. I'm not that good at doing this sort of thing. I need a step by step process. I'm running Vista if anyone can throw me a bone here.

Argh, I'm still trying to figure out how to get this to install. I'm not that good at doing this sort of thing. I need a step by step process. I'm running Vista if anyone can throw me a bone here.

Look here: Click

I'm running XP so could be a bit different for Vista, however I hope this mite help you.

Assuming you have unzipped the four parts for the SP & MP versions somewhere safe, ie seperate area to where you have sacred installed.

Run / Install the Mod-Enabler, ignore statements about already installed update etc. You will have a window / requester come up asking where to install it. Install it to the root directory of Sacred ... normally c:/Program Files/Deep Silver/Sacred 2 - Fallen Angel/ .. this is the case for XP.

Once installed there run it once only, This will create a folder in the main root directory called MODS, plus it will do some other things as well.

Copy the Unzipped Folders into the MODS directory, they should be only one folder deep ie in the sp mod version there should be inside the MODS folder the SP Folder, In this folder there should be a LOCALE, PAK, SCRIPTS folder and a word document.

If you do not speak or understand spoken German, then delete the Locale folder.

Run the Mod-Enabler, select the sp or mp folder, install / enable it, exit and run sacred.

Hope this helps in same way.

Its all good. I got furian up and running over the phone.

Its all good. I got furian up and running over the phone.

Yep, Droid Power Rules.

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm up and running now.... I did notice that the Eternal Flame Chest piece for the Dryad is the same as the Detheya's. The chest piece no longer matches the looks of the shoulders and helm. Otherwise the rest Looks very cool. Detheya's is very sweet and feathery Loving that instead if the tin can look.

I tried to download the Compatibility patch, but Winrar says it's damaged.

I Had a similar issue to start with and found that it was my problem in the way I was unzipping the Rar files, don't do them separately but select them all to unzip together at once as it is part files that need to re-combine them selves within one folder.

This mod sure looks nice, it is most unfortunate that I can't appreciate it more: I can't read german =(

Is there an english version of it?

You don't need to use it, just follow the earlier post about it.

It predominantly just changes textures .. pictures in links elsewhere cover this.

This mod sure looks nice, it is most unfortunate that I can't appreciate it more: I can't read german =(

Is there an english version of it?

I use Google Chrome as a browser, and when I navigate to ciSacred website it automatically asks me if I want to translate the site into English. Some of the translation is a little off, but I would say 85 -90 % is enough to understand the posts. Plus LazyTomcat has been gracious enough to keep us updated here at FDM with future developments.

• 4 weeks later...

Here is the compatibility-mod for the ciSacred-Mod v1.33.1SP and the new CM-Patch v0080.

To play with patch and mod:

-start the

-disable all Mods

-install the CM-Patch

-start the Mod-Enabler and enable the ciSacred-Mod

-at last enable the new

Only for CM-Patch v0080 and ciSacred-Mod v1.33.1SP! NOT ADAPTED FOR CLOSED NET!

• 4 weeks later...

W

@Marcus: Looks like I solved the little problem with Gar'colossus. Seems that I had somewhat corrupted/outdated version of Cis-mod enabled. There was no other troubles with it earlier, so I overlooked it. Will find the latest compatible version of the mod, as I like the graphical overhaul, 'specially with Dryad's armors. ^^

Slightly off topic but have you peeked at what LT is doing with the Celestial set? Midnight blue with stars. It awesome