Boramaf saying hi

Greetings DarkMatters !

Found this site via Google, and figured I've been lurking long enough, better join up and say hi - so without further ado... HI!

Recently purchased Sacred 2 for the Xbox360 and so far am enjoying the game immensely. Currently have a level 18 Seraphim running through the Silver campaign. I probably started this character 15 times before finding this site. The guides others have posted have been tremendously helpful these early levels.

Now for a bit about myself...

32 years old, currently living in Montana USA - Big Sky country for those not familiar. Love video games and the outdoors (and my wife, just in case she's lurking somewhere) Have been an avid gamer my entire life - starting out with Curse of the Azure Bonds for the PC (quite a while ago too I might add)

Hopefully I will get the chance to meet up with some of the fine people here at DarkMatters online for some Sacred 2 - might even switch over to the PC version as well from some HC Closed Net - but we shall see :)

Anyways, Hi again, and am looking forward to what the future may bring...

Boramaf

Welcome Boramaf. :) Yes I do know big sky country, my father-in-law lives in Polson Montana. I managed to get over there to see him once, and it really is beautiful country.

If you are thinking of getting the PC version to play HC, be warned that you need the UK version to use the Ice & Blood upgrade and to play on the most used HC servers. :) I think that is right, if not I am sure someone will correct me on it.

Welcome Boramaf!

I never get tired of reading how people find us. Thank you for the introduction and the write-up, and hope you have as much fun with this gem of a game as we are.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:tease:

gogo

Another big-sky country member! Love that state... :tease:

Another member led in by the "rod & reel" named Google. We gotta give that search engine more cookies!

Welcome to the FDM Boramaf! Enjoy the Wiki also...members here have been busy bee's updateing & stream lining those pages.

I remain, Etherian

Wow...quite the welcome !

Thanks everyone for the warm replies - certainly helps the 'newbie' feel welcome. I ordered the UK version of Sacred 2 Gold - hopefully it will finish downloading at the house (at work right now) and I'll be up and running by tonight !

Any tricks I need to know about finding fellow DarkMatters folk online for some games? Sorry if there is already a post somewhere about how to meet up with you - sometimes 'search' is not my friend :)

Thanks again, and I look forward to catching up in game with y'all.

Boramaf

lol It seems you've changed to PC very quickly. We will be waiting for you online! :)

I'll still play on the XBOX as well - I just figured if I was going to actually get a chance to play with fellow DarkMatters members I better get the PC version as well.