Happy Christmas, Merry Holidays And All That Jazz...

Merry Christmas to you all.

I hope that the whole forum has a wonderfull time, full of love, familly,friends, food, drink, and pressies !

Very best wishes to you,

Steve. :)

PS :- My appologies if a similar thread already exists, but I didn't see one.

Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope everyone will make a good use of this time to sit back, relax, and enjoy all that wonderful time of the year with the family and friends before going back to work/school.

Max

It's a day early for me, but I do like to party so.... Merry Christmas my friends! :hugs: There's a lot of running around happening, and tomorrow' it'san afternoon with my cousin, his wife and the new born, Jake...proud member of the tribe! Spent a bunch of time grabbing boozy bottles, chocolates, and assorted goodies. I hope everyone has gotten to put together great gifts for everyone who means something in their lives.

Christmas starts with us first!

xmastree.gif

gogo

Hi there.

I was just wondering ( for those who believe in Christmas ) what folk are having for thier dinner ?

Christmas meal times used to be huge, but are much smaller for my familly. I will still go around to my parents, but my brothers won't go around now. They will spend the day with thier wives and children, which is understandable. At one time we would have around a dozen crammed around a table, but just three of us today.

As my mum is a vegan, my dad and I will just have a pre-prepared chicken breast each, with all the trimmings of course. Gone are the days when my mum would cook a huge turkey ! My mum will have a nut roast.

Be interesting to hear what others will eat today. So many options. Turkey, chicken, vegetarian/vegan, beef, lamb, salmon, etc, etc.

What ever you are having, I hope that you enjoy it.

Best wishes,

Steve. :)

We had ham, turkey breast, chicken with my special stuffing, cauliflower and broccoli cream bake, baked potatoes, pumpkin and sweet potatoes and mushy peas.

Then we had lemon meringue pie and apple pie and fresh fruit salad.

All washed down with a selection of either icy cold beer, bourbon and coke or water.

I'm stuffed! :whistle:

On tonight's menu...

Baked Ham steaks with pineapple chunks

Mashed potatoes

Brussels sprouts (almost forgot the little buggers)

Cranberry sauce w/walnuts

and some of tonight's leftover Exorcist Soup (split pea w/ham)

Edited by wolfie2kX

Merry Christmas all! I haven't been gaming much but hope to get some PS3 time in since my wonderful wife got me the move for christmas.

I hope everyone is doing well! I miss running around with the DM crew!

(Wow has sucked me back in with cata :Just_Cuz_21: )

Great seeing you back here in time for a good wishes post Kriv. I hope you and your family area having fun today with oodles of food. Steve, the idea for a Christmas Dinner description thread is wonderful! You made my mouth water, and I'm still a few hours away from getting to sink my teeth into my cousin's eats. The lists that everyone has on their plate so far sound like spreads from food glamor magazines.

Come on folks, whip out those cameras and start snapping away...I promise to do my beast when we get to out own feast.

:)

gogo

Happy Christmas Lelo!

I'm still a few hours away from my Christmas Dinner, but... I've already gotten some awesome goodies, this mouse keyboard set from Schot...finally the blender has gone wireless!\

newmouse.jpg

The REALLY cool thing is that there is no base tower or anything that has to pick up the signals running in from the mouse or keyboard...just a small usb key thingy...I just plugged it in, and two seconds later, my keyboard and mouse were working! And you know that feeling of a brand new fresh mousey pads on the bottom of a mouse...right now this one's are so fresh, I can bat the mouse back and forth across my table top!

+++@Schot

:)

gogo

I got a convection toaster oven with rotisserie attachment, a stick blender, chocolate covered sunflower seeds, tea and Magic the Gathering cards.

My son, Deamonrocks, got a web cam, Guild Wars (all three with eye of the north, all hidden in boxes with sockes), and headphones.

My wife, Genenut, Got crochet hooks, microfiber sheets, fleece sheets, and Magic the Gathering cards.

just to name a few things.

Deamonrocks also got a computer that over heats and freezes when he plays Guild wars.

Edited by Lord of the North

Humpht. Sat in a rented cottage in Sussex and glared at the snow that ruined our family visiting plans. Then came home through a blizzard. :gun2:

To be honest, nothing actually. :P Haven't had any present tradion in ages. I'd say it was enough present to be with my folks for couple of weeks. ^^

Well, mebbe my laptop and "new" loudspeakers could do. Though I'm gonna pay for the laptop, kinda bought it from a friend. And the speakers we kinda traded with other pair.

Couldda say, that's a typical christmas for me and I'm quite satisfied with it. :)