My short introduction :)

Hey all!

I've been lurking around this forum for a while, so I decided to finally make an account so I could join in on the fun :).

My first introduction to Sacred 2 was when my mate bought the Xbox version. He never played it, because he couldn't figure out what to do. So then I asked him if I could borrow the game from him. I played it at home and was amazed by how perfect it is - in the sense of what I look for in a RPG - so I kept playing it. After a while he wanted it back (of course) so I didn't play the game for a few weeks.

But then I saw the Gold version of the game laying in the stores for just 25 bucks so went ahead and bought it.

So there I am, I've never gotten further then my current character - a level 50 Dragon Mage - but I love this game :)

I hope I can contribute to this community, even though my knowledge isn't superb :P

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I'm glad you got round to buying the game. Not a big fan of pirating games, I have to be honest.

We are lucky in having a fun and friendly community here, so feel free to ask questions..............we love to excersize our brains, lol !

Bye for now,

Steve. :)

Hey all!

I've been lurking around this forum for a while, so I decided to finally make an account so I could join in on the fun :).

My first introduction to Sacred 2 was when my mate bought the Xbox version. He never played it, because he couldn't figure out what to do. So then I asked him if I could borrow the game from him. I played it at home and was amazed by how perfect it is - in the sense of what I look for in a RPG - so I kept playing it. After a while he wanted it back (of course) so I didn't play the game for a few weeks.

But then I saw the Gold version of the game laying in the stores for just 25 bucks so went ahead and bought it.

So there I am, I've never gotten further then my current character - a level 50 Dragon Mage - but I love this game :)

I hope I can contribute to this community, even though my knowledge isn't superb :P

I love reading introductions like this. Seeing how people feel when they first come upon this game and then loving it. Can't get enough! And course, it's great to see you hear on the boards. We're happy folk, and the cheery side keeps this game alive until Sacred 3 gets here.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Thanks for the nice words everyone, you sure are happy folks :P

@AxP: I only play on Open net because I want to play without lagg too sometimes :), can't do that on closed net. You will probably see me hosting a server there sometime, my character's name is Kuranktaa.