Happy Birthday Czevak!

zomgod, one of the founding fathers of the CM Patch, almost getting away from us without his birthday wedgie!

:viking:

I hope there was many of your favorites on table, and lots of hugs, and prezzies from loved ones.

You have given our community here the boost that Sacred 2 needed in it's twilight days as we approach the runway for Sacred 2

Thank you for your dedication, commitment, patience (lol!) and ultimately your devotion to this game, us, the fans, and the future.

Happy Birthday my friend

:hugs:

gogo

Thank you guys so very much.

Well it was a pretty regular workday, but I brought a huge pile of homemade sandwiches and cookies, cake etc. for the collective breakfast with the mob at work. :)

I got nice presents (Firefly Series on BD and the whole BBC series "My Family" on DVD) from my girlfriend and the rest of my and her family.

So: Yes it was a nice day.

Thank you guys so very much.

Well it was a pretty regular workday, but I brought a huge pile of homemade sandwiches and cookies, cake etc. for the collective breakfast with the mob at work. :)

I got nice presents (Firefly Series on BD and the whole BBC series "My Family" on DVD) from my girlfriend and the rest of my and her family.

So: Yes it was a nice day.

Oh, firefly series. Great present! :)

lol, sure Schot cuz you got it fer yer bday too if I remember right? :P Still though Czevak, someone in your life has good taste. That series can be watched over and over.

:)

gogo

That series can be watched over and over.

Well that's true, but can be expanded on all whedonesque wonders. :)

It would have been so really awesome to see the story of the film "Serenity" evolve through several seasons of this marvelous series, though.

Edited by czevak