Happy Birthday Dragon Brother!

Holy hanna! A big Happy Birthday to one of our great members, and a beloved member of the DarkMatters Mod team. From Guides, Wiki contributor and even online HC years ago in Sacred 2 HC with pings aproaching... *gasp* can't even say it, I was always so astonished that such a thing could be playable...

Happy Birthday Ashley! Lots of tennis and tequila for you today sir?

Joyous blessings

:hugs:

gogo

Happy birthday

Celebrating a birthday in the cold months needs a heart warming beer like a Doppelbock. At least I used to do it on my birthdays.

http://www.germanbeerinstitute.com/Doppelbock.html

My last birthday was 5 years back. I refuse to get older, or maybe rather that at my last birthday party I did my wife got stressed and the twins decided to come 10 days earlier.

Now we do the birthday of the twins and my own is somehow staying behind.

• Like! 1

oooh, the German Beer institute!

Lucky DB though gets to celebrate during the warmest time of the year for him...but Chattius,I'll grab a swig of your offering any day.

And... who's throwing Shrimp on this Barbey?

lol dunno even how to spell it properly

:P

gogo

And... who's throwing Shrimp on this Barbey?

lol dunno even how to spell it properly

:P

gogo

It is spelled barbie for a barbecue in Australia, in South Africa everyone says we are having a "braai" (the 'r' we make different with your tongue trilling against the top of your mouth and you will pronounce the 'aai' as eye, but make the first part a bit longer... and there is your first Afrikaans word).

HAPPY BDAY Dragon brother! hope you had a wonderful day!

Delta!

• Like! 1

Cheers fellas! No barbie, but a good day indeed. I havent actually organised a night out with mates yet because my next weekend is filled up with plans already (going to a Bon Jovi concert!!!) but I think the following weekend celebrations will be the thing :)

• Like! 1