DarkMatters - Member Family Friends Picture Thread

Guest gogoblender

Comp, Timo and Moon, thanks for the pic submissions. Comp, glad you won the competition...how was the hangover :D

And Moon...the knife rocks, do you have a collection?

:P

gogo

Well, I've added myself in the DA forum and in Wolfe's forum, guess it's your turn to face the nightmare. Here you got me. Boooo!

S5000004.jpg

Awesome. :P

You look like Marco from Nightwish, except the beard is different. :P

Yar :) :) :D ...wow you smooth talker you! you just made me have a huge smile on my face and a thanks to the Gods of Bad Lighting...LOL...and yeah I have 3 monsters...look here's the eldest getting his dinner by request and on the sofa too...oh boy he owes me good behaviour big time now! :P

Fishy Monster

On the Sofa! I would have gotten a whip asking that. Kids, how adorable. :)

Are those the glasses you are talking about? They suit you. If not, what cha doing with the sunglasses indoor? :P

I wanna hug you so hard claire...Jam Jars and all!

DarkMatters Wonderbabe!

Woot!

:hugs:

gogo

I see the profanity filter is working well :P

Too low brow?

Well here's one that's not so hot, and definitely not young. Trapped by a sneaky camera at an end of season do.

JIbert-do.jpg

And near the camera is she who must be obeyed.

Note I had the beard trimmed recently, sorry Gandalf :)

Well. You are lucky, everytime I copy & paste or type in the ref. correctly (as per photobucket), it changes it and tells me

There is an error with your BBCode. It is possible that you have incorrectly used a tag such as [TAG] when it is meant to be used as [TAG=] or vice-versa.
:angry:

First time I have had any problems....If I knew what it meant I'd try yet again!

Thanks for fixing it Schot.

Er...I have just spotted the BB code help box. I will study it with care! :hugs:

Edited by Katran

Heh, great pic BondBug!

You remind me of my uncle :P

Moon, aww cmon' man you aren't that much of a nightmare, just your average swedish black metaller

:blink:

~Doom

@Bondbug, You look my dad! :blink: Hi Dad! hehehe (Gandalf suits you very well!!)

@Tim, Ya! He Doesnt frighten me! He would blend right in around here. :P

Well I've been debating on replacing my pic, cause I'm really not liking it now for some unknown reason.. haha I think Im too picky, This is my newest one.. I want to add it to my profile (Nudge Nudge Gogo Schot LOL) and maybe eventually use it as my avatar...

mestudysm.jpg

Ahh Bond! You actually look just how I imagined you and I hardly ever get my imaginings right...lol...if that makes any sense! :blink: Cool pic of Mr & Mrs Bond

Ari, thats an excellent pic of your good self would make an excellent av...would you give it some of your photoshop magic? or use it as is?...don't want to loose any of it though :P

I was debating on shining it up a bit.. Of course my system is acting up again (The second I post its fixed .. it crashed again LOL) But I hope to :D Ive been told my other one is a bit too... dark and vengeful LOL and Thats really not me!

I was debating on shining it up a bit

Well, daughter, what makes you think it needs shining up a bit?

Could look a bit more ferocious? Is that really the killer look? But then your present avatar hardly looks fierce? more cool, calculating?

In effect, what makes you think it needs shining up a bit. I suspect nobody else thinks so. :D

Everyone can't look as much like their avatar as erialc does.

hehehe :) Ty

Well I'm playing with a program now to maybe mess with the edges a bit and frame it kinda, Make it less cropped and more designed. Though I'm wishing I had my photoshop handy, Id change the tattoo to the sacred symbol! This is actually my yahoo avatar (Several of my friends were giving me a hard time about not using a real pic :D

What are you using for your editing software? I use the gimp now for all of my avatars and sigs (used to use photoshop but don't have a license for it now) .

I find that even though the gimp had a larger learning curve it had some really great features that even photoshop didn't have.

--Russ

• The title was changed to DarkMatters - Member Family Friends Picture Thread