Blizzard's new game

Looks female to me, as far as alien infested humans go. >_>

The features are too macho if you ask me, but yeah that's Queen of the Blades no doubt. Is it so wrong to miss Fenix though. :viking:

This one is so cool. (I chopped it for here)

ss4hiresbk6.jpg

Is it so wrong to miss Fenix though. :viking:

Nope. The caracter was great. Great look great voice one of the best. And his final end well I am not going to say that it brought a tear in my eyes but....

I never really got into starcraft and I doubt I ever will but I loved the first 2 warcraft episodes, but they somehow took out the humour that made it so good out in part 3( Stop tickling me ).

as for good companies out there, someone mentioned EA .. but to me EA is mostly a publisher, off course they make games but they also release a lot of games ( the sports gamesfor instance ) that don't really get a visual overhaul every year .. just some touch ups if u ask me.

C&C is from Westwood and it will allways be Westwood for me, Fallout 1 and 2 was black isle and they were pretty good too, Fall out Tactics - hurrayed by some loathed by others - ( I loved it btw ) was a nice next step in the fallout series and has a similar feel to it as Jagged alliance 1 and 2, which btw were from strategy first and Talonsoft, and I'm still eagerly waiting for JA 3.

the last ( and now Dead ) game company I would like to mention is SSI ( strategic simulations ) who brought us alltime classics in the form of Panzer general 1, 2 and 3 and allied general ( fantasy general and pacific general were bogus IMO )

Edited by DreDBanGeR

Like Dred, I never really got into starcraft and I doubt I will, why couldn't it have been warcraft IV..

I love warcraft!

:yay:

~Doom

I got into Starcraft's story far more than Warcraft's. The cliched story line of WC3 turned me off. I KNEW what was coming way before it happened. Hopefully, they will eliminate the predictable writing and come up with another classic story line. I disliked the Brood War story line, mainly because it was too much of a turn-off with the Zerg coming out on top at the end.

Well yes the warcraft story is a little bit predictable, but the characters are very well polished. Of coz, starcraft does that even better in a sense, but I dunno I guess I like a magical environment more than a space environment.

I'm still playing the original warcraft sometimes, its so difficult!

it's gonna be Johnny Bravo Rpg you have to score as many chicks as possible hehe, just kiidin,

it ain't gonnabe D3 maybe a Warcraft 4 or Stracraft 2 is my guess hehe

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...