Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

lol Spring will come... Soon?! I guess I'm kinda pushing it huh. :bomb: The evil snow here today as well Ari. Only a tiny tiny bit. It's coming for us and it hasn't any mercy. :viking: Poor lil guy not feeling well eh? Here's hoping he doesn't share it, haha.

Oh and I totally feel for yah Undone. Though the latest noise around here comes in the form of a jackhammer. Oh and not one of those hand held ones. no no no. Round here we only get the "best"... Big old Backhoe with giant Jackhammer accessory for all your neighborhood disturbing needs.

I'll have the strongest drink in the house please. And some super duper ear plugs. Can't wait till tha morn! :)

Hands out big glasses of a secret blend to one and all!

Snow! I am sooo jealous send it to me :bomb:

I'll have my usual coffee with a big kick please.

Hope your little one is feeling better Ari.

Schot....you just need to yell....YoooHooo to them there construction workers I'll come help you :viking:

Undone....We seem to get fireworks for waaaay to many nights before and after...lol...wooo I am getting old...normally I love them :bomb:

:)

Oh you can have Aaaaall my snow Claire! "YoooHooo! There's a pretty girl that's needs lots of snow. All of it!"

hehe

Undone, 2 bottles of "research" eeeeeeh. And what kind of research was that exactly? Hmmmm? :P

Too many numbers Ganto? :D

*sends yee all some stiff drinks*

Cheers! :4rofl:

Undone, 2 bottles of "research" eeeeeeh. And what kind of research was that exactly? Hmmmm? :D

Research of the very best kind, I assure you!

But I switched the topic of my essay. Writing a marketing essay about whisky, as romantic a notion as it is, isn't exactly easy when they've been established so long that marketing barely constitutes an afterthought. I'm now doing my essay on the Wii, because there's far more to write, and the "research" is equally fun :4rofl:

Ill take something inspiring... I just realized next week is thanksgiving and the start to traditional xmas shopping :4rofl: and I havent done much in prep..... time sure does fly when you arent having fun too ! ( daycare issues, parental issues, adhd issues - eldest might not live to see 13, school issues and rising gas prices to go with a stressful job)

Slide me a whisky.

I've been trying to cut back on the drinking, but meh.

I just lost ~300 words of my essay due to a power cut :/

And a mate over at the Bethsoft forums is so strapped financially that he's just put the engagement ring he bought for his (now ex-) wife up on eBay, and he'll be lucky to get half of what he paid for it ($10000)

Hmmm busy for college BUT happy, because I saved myself some money! A while back my mini stereo gave up, wouldn't read cds anymore (and not only copies, but original disks weren't working too!). I figured OK let's ditch it then.

I ran into a cheap lens cleaner. Thought I'd give it a try. One spin of that thing, and my stereo is back in business again! :bow:

Now I can go back to my "homework" and enjoy all my cds again! Hurrah! bouncingsmilie33nk5wp.gif

OMG OMG OMG The female that was causing me so many problems at work the other day quit today!! Speculation is that I am the first person to get into her face and call her out in the whole time she has worked for Walgreens (6yrs) and she quit because of me and I totally exposed her and her lies!! So I deserve something good to drink wohoo!

(Yes, I got into alot of trouble too but I wont ever apologize for sticking up for myself)

th3undon3on3 what do u mean:) u never understand girls:)

On Wednesday my supposed "best friend" didn't want to have anything to do with me. She totally avoided me in lectures and didn't return my messages all day. Over the last 2 weeks she's just bluntly refused to see me outside university or anything. I can't for the life of me think of anything I could have done wrong. Today she was being all nice and friendly again and asked if she could come round to the flat on Monday, which is the next time we're both free.

Doubleyou Tee Eff?

:S thats strange

this reminds me of what happend to a friend of mine a month back

hes GF avoided him and told him he knew what he had done when he didnt know why in like 4 days when he didnt know what he had done. And next morning she ran to him and started huging him as she used too :S

maybe its because the girls brains is so complicated so they crash sometimes :Just_Cuz_21:

hahaha even though I am a female I still dont understand them! So I feel for yall! My conclusion is that sometimes they just wanna be mad at someone. It seems to always happen towards someone they care about of the opposite sex. You might not have done anything wrong at all its just one of those things that they dont know why they are mad they just are lmfao! Ok well give me a shot for my insite hahahaha!