Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

I've only tried it once with ice and once with water, but it's been nice both times.

Youve tried it twice and still remember? *lol*

Happy Birthday Tim6.gif

Ack still stuck with da books!

Hope to catch you all later on this week again :lol: I really miss hunting and having fun with everyone...

*orders a milkshake and goes back to reading*

Undone, new game? What are the graphics like...is it some kind of action game, or rpg?

Welcome to Werewolf: An Island To The North. I will be your beautiful host this time round. Werewolf is a forum murder-mystery game loosely based on the card game “Mafia". I’ve never played the card game before, so don’t worry if you haven’t either. The game is split up into two teams; innocents and wolves. Every night, with the exception of conversion nights, the wolf team kills an innocent. To combat this, the innocents vote for a player they believe to be a wolf and, if enough votes are cast, the person with the most votes at the end of the day is executed. The game ends when all the wolves are dead, or the number of wolves and innocents is equal. This game will focus more on the gameplay element and less on the storytelling element, because it is, first and foremost, a game. Any RP elements are an interesting offshoot. I will be employing “blind wolves” again in this game. See below for details.

Sign-up opened and closed in record time for this game. It only took me a day from the end of the last game to get my game mechanics refined and the sign-up posted, and we hit the 25 player mark after about a day too. This is my third time hosting :P

ok ill have a few espresso first and then something stronger (even if it 7 in the morning

:whistle: ) because look what awaited me behind the curtains this morning :4rofl:

snow.jpg

because look what awaited me behind the curtains this morning

I am soooooo jealous!

*runs off to pay int he snow!*

Espresso all round and I'll let you have the no snow here for the snow you get there :whistle:

*hisses at bhj* Snow is a 4 letter word of the worst kind ..... *hisses* Where I live we get on average 6 feet of snow during the winter... and all the f-ing tourist dont know how to drive in it and either tailgate or do 10 mph in it... no happy medium of ability. not to mention it gets really tired really fast to have to shovel out your car to get to work everyday....

*runs off to have hot cocoa and try to forget what she saw*

:whistle::4rofl:

Oh I'm So not ready yet!

I need a drink! Its only Wednesday and RL seems to be going downhill. *Wishes for time machine to make it Friday.

*Wishes for time machine to make it Friday.

I'm with you on that one.

For the first time in about two years I've actually put a concerted effort into making a new friend, and now I'm not going to see her until Friday. Not to mention I have a pretty bad day university wise tomorrow anyway. Although I'd far rather the time machine take me forward to next Thursday night when my girlfriend flies up :4rofl:

And whisky for all on me.

Ahh I'll second those whiskey's! Ari, here's a large one for you and Undone, here's hoping the week flies by till thursday for you :)

Here's to friday coming so fast for us all :P

:4rofl:

ok ill have a few espresso first and then something stronger (even if it 7 in the morning

:dance: ) because look what awaited me behind the curtains this morning :lol:

snow.jpg

*lol* now that reminds me of why I left Canada and moved to the Caribbean islands

I hate it when it snows just barely, not enough to play around, snowboard, snowball fight in... but not enough to do regular things like play basketball. Sure you can still go running, but it gets mushy and melts. :dance: They are called ogame days. :lol:

Anyways, I guess I better play my usual game of darts...

*Plays Darts*

Oh gogo, go cook that some more :D

ok drinks are on me, I have achieved Niob for the first time today :) and it was just funktastic, now to stay there :unsure:

"Drinks all round barkeep and put it on my tab"

Edited by Funkilicious

Ahh Funki thats fantastic and it's hardly taken you any time at all! :unsure: Can't wait to bump into you in niob and well done you :D

Ohh and I'll have a line of evil espresso's....one more sleep until friday....join in the chant....'I can do it, I can do it'!

hehe

I'll take what ever you are serving up .... As Ari and Dave know my eldest cat was not doing well last night and we were planningon making an appointment to put her to sleep this am... as it ended up we do not need to make the appointment, she passed last night while we were sleeping. She would have been 18 this march and went everywhere with us , including living with us in Japan while we were there.

arielaidan1.jpg

Ariel in better days with my youngest son. She was 90% maine coon.

Sorry to hear that Mom's, it's so hard to loose a much loved pet or rather member of the family. 18 is a grand age for her to have reached :D

That's a wonderful picture, what a big cat she was!

:sweating:

*spikes mom morning coffee with Kahlua* Here you go, makes the morning go a bit easier for you :o

:sweating: Mom, I'm so sorry. Im not good at with words, but sending lots of hugs to you,

She was one beautiful kitty. :D