Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

Sorry to hear about your cat passing Genenut. Just a couple of weeks ago I had to put one of mine to sleep. ( I have 2 others and most of you have seem my dog's pictures ) But I feel good knowing I rescued her from the streets and gave her 18 good years also.

I've been probed by 2 Dark members in the space of 24 hours. I demand compensation in the form of whisky. :)

You must have left the "Bar Open" sign on, on your planets dorstig6wi.gif

Edited by Borg

*has a little mini party on his own*

another midterm done, 5 essay questions but as easy as pie ;)

give me some hot coco and I'm off for a nap.. I studied 'till 3am and woke up at 7 ;)

I'll have a whisky cheers. This week has been a lot better than I expected so far, and it's only just Tuesday night. No real scope for awesomeness tomorrow, but my girlfriend flies up on Thursday night :)

Yea finally someone at the Key Largo Bar that wants something harder that coffee borracho.gif

enci....how lucky you are!....can you send the vino faerie to my house please?

I'll certainly join you in your good fortune! and also Undone's 'good' week...seems maybe a party is brewing here :)

Drinkies on the house!

:D

I'll certainly join you in your good fortune! and also Undone's 'good' week...seems maybe a party is brewing here ;)

Drinkies on the house!

:)

The party is well and truly brewed. It's my flatmate's birthday today (or rather yesterday now) so it's been a fairly crazy day. However, I have a 10am lecture tomorrow, so I need to get up at 7am and staying up much later than this wouldn't be good! Besides, I have a nice day planned for tomorrow :D

Expect me to be in VM on ogame within a day or two!

I'll certainly join you in your good fortune! and also Undone's 'good' week...seems maybe a party is brewing here :wow:

Drinkies on the house!

:twitch:

Well, the faerie isn’t as benevolent as he seemed and he also wouldn’t believe that he only bought 9 bottles :drool:

lol...enci, that's what I call a lucky strike!...now hide em for someone else to find em! :blink:

And good luck to you with the essay, Timo... hope it's on something that interests you and that you get your comp goin...wow...so many challenges with the electronics with you in the last little while!

:P

And , Undone, roomie's birthdays are often the best. Local party on the home turf...what's better? Did you guys do something special?

:twitch:

gogo

And , Undone, roomie's birthdays are often the best. Local party on the home turf...what's better? Did you guys do something special?

:)

gogo

We just watched Scotland throw away their chances of qualifying for Euro 2008 then got very drunk.

I made it to Friday!....*collapses in corner* Gimme something to make this vile cold go away and why oh why oh why am I waking up at 2.30 am for the last 2 nights:)

Laughs hysterically and jibbers over many coffees in the corner :4rofl:

Happy weekend everyone :)

YOUR weekends start waaaay too early... :4rofl: I still have another day of work and college ahead of me!

Tomorrow a friend of mine will come over and test my pc to see what is wrong. I hope to be back soon!

Can't wait 'til tomorrow, my pc *might* get fixed and I'll be going to a soccer match with my mate in the evening! Come on, PSV! :)

A special mix for you mermaid! :thumbsup:

( PLUS some secret ingredients to charm your prince(s): menthol)

:lol: Hmm alright then! I'll give it a whirl...mmmmmm......ok, now where is that prince:) :drinks:

Hey...I think I see Erial...make way...I'm coming over...

Edited by TheMermaid