Currently Reading...

I'm reading "Someone Comes to Town, Someone Leaves Town" by Cory Doctorow. I don't know how to describe it except that its a very unconventional science fiction book..

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved Brave New World!

And ifyou think about it Tim...what was so wrong?

Sooooooooooma

That another way of spelling...TV?

:drool:

gogo

Gogo, I can guess why you enjoyed it :rolleyes:

its your ideal world... :D

You'd love to be an alpha plus right, with lots of girls to "have"

*runs*

:P

~Doom

Hahaha, that's the world, but I prefer the Orwell's equivalent ...

To the question: I'm reading "Mathematical Statistics and Data Analysis" for my final, how to make blind phalanxes on different forums, and Orhan Pamuk's "Snow" (awesome book, though OGame doesn't let me finish it, I guess I will do that in the plane to Bulgaria).

Anyone read the new Tolkien book "Children of Hurin" yet? I'm not reading any books atm, but that will be my next book.

@ Dicknail, @ your reading list...er..are you sher that stuff's supposed to be read? They sound like repair manuals :o

@ toret... He's got another book out? :o How is this happening? Is it material being released from his notes? Or...*gasp*...did they sell the writes to the franchise for someone else to write a book?

Sacrillege!

:3lmao:

gogo

@gogo: I have finals so I read the math stuff (and it's fun in a strange kinda way), we're at war in uni24 and I need to crash someone, and "Snow" is a really nice book and I recommend it to anyone.

ps: I'd love to hear comment on Pamuk's novels from Turkish guys.

Just started, Fahrenheit 451, so what if I'm reading a lot of dystopias at the moment

:D

~Doom