SACRED 2 – Fallen Angel: Worldwide Community Wallpaper Contest

Contest Summary

Entries Accepted: June 5 –June 30, 2007 on ciSacred

Final Voting: July 4 – 12, 2007

Award ceremony: July 13, 2007

Contest Details

In co-operation with www.ciSACRED.com, the official SACRED 2 fan site, we would like to announce the Worldwide Community Wallpaper Contest! Entries for this contest will be accepted from June 5 – 30 on www.ciSACRED.com, the official SACRED 2 fan site. To enter, simply post your wallpaper creation to the designated thread this month. Entries will be reviewed by a panel of Ascaron staff-members July 1-3, and a set of entries will be selected to move on to the final judging process. The final judging will be done by you, the community! Finalist entries will be posted on the official homepage and voting will run from July 4 – 12, 2007. Simply visit www.Sacred2.com and cast your vote for your favorite!

We have some lovely prizes to inspire you:

1st Prize

- Sacred 2 Big - Banner Artwork (H: 80 cm, W: 160 cm)

- Limited-edition Sacred 2 Pressfolder with artbook

- Copy of Sacred Gold signed by developers

2nd Prize

- Sacred 2 Banner Seraphim or Shadow Warrior (H 120: cm, W: 80 cm)

3rd Prize

- Sacred 2 Banner Logo blue or red (H 120: cm, W: 80 cm)

But Wait, There's More!

To help fans create their SACRED 2 wallpaper entries, there is a large Sacred 2 Wallpaper Starter Pack available for download. The pack is approximately 24mb and contains JPG and layered TIFF graphics of character renders, sample wallpapers, and logos, as well as creatures straight out of the SACRED 2 bestiary…

Download the ‘Starter Pack’ now and get creative with SACRED 2 – Fallen Angel! Our Sacred community has proven itself very talented and creative many times over, so we can't wait to see what you all come up with for this contest! Best of luck to everyone who participates.

there is a large Sacred 2 Wallpaper Starter Pack available for download.

site says:

Invalid Page: The URL you requested is no longer active on www.href.com

The file you requested could not be found.

If you wish to report the problem, please send details to the webmaster.

So you need to remove that http://href:// part from the link :butcher:

But on the topic I say interesting and cool. I wish we see some of those great works. I'm going to see if that starter pack would provide some idea for my own

Someone fixed it already. The link works just fine. :bye:

(I swear it said 2 replies from the index when I clicked, um part of the magic act? :butcher: )

these babelfish translations are hilarious ! :

'World-wide barrier PAPERS Contest'

'Starting from 5 June the Sacred fan is called in addition,...'

'SACRED 2 – Traps fishing rod' - still one of my favourates ! :butcher:

'On the Friday which becomes 13 July, following on it...' - well something should follow

'Here it goes to the Download > > > ' - but you can click just to make sure...

Yeee haw , what a contest!

I wish I had the smallest ability of an artist to make an entry...the prizes sound fabulous. Good luck to all contest entry applicants!

:butcher:

gogo

p.s. Carolyn, I fixed the link as you asked, and am sorry about the lack of editing abilities on your end there. This particular forum is a strange mix of permisison masks and groups which only allows Official Ascaron members to start threads here but uses Member group status limitations regarding editing.

I'm working on fixing the mask as we speak.

Again thanks for the great announcement.

Cheers

I have an idea or two more, so expect to see one or two more entries from me. Fun! Can I just get a banner for my effort? Pretty plz? :twitch: (opps wrong smile) :twitch:

Many good entries have been submitted already! This will be good, this must be the best sacred official event ever. :twitch:

Can I just get a banner for my effort? Pretty plz?

Don't look to me for help on this one Myles, I'm still trying to figure out a way (or who I can bribe!) to get one for myself. I'm pretty sure they're the same as the ones we had in the booth at the GDC, and if that's the case they're really really nice.

Can I just get a banner for my effort? Pretty plz?

Don't look to me for help on this one Myles, I'm still trying to figure out a way (or who I can bribe!) to get one for myself. I'm pretty sure they're the same as the ones we had in the booth at the GDC, and if that's the case they're really really nice.

Yeah yeah you probably use them as your pillow case. :unsure:

Seriously, I have this empty wall that's perfect for a banner. *hint* *hint* :sweating:

Oh this is going to be an awesome contest to follow. I'll definitely try and get involved in this one. If I can! :sweating: Does anyone have a time machine I can borrow? lol.

Please Sign In or Sign Up