Signature graphics banner request

I've seen Gogo's and Ari's signature banners, and I'd like to personally request a banner made for me. The only things I'd like in regards to the banner is that it should be from somebody who wants to do it, and that the banner should contain a Minotaur within it somewhere(Moca is fine from Sacred, but I would greatly encourage unique creativity).

Ahh DaveO I can't wait to see what the creative peeps around here come up with :D...I'd offer to help myself but I'm not not creative that way. GL though I am sure someone will come up with something you'll love :P

I can see what I can come up with for you! :D

Just worried it would look too pretty! LOL So I will do my best to keep it Gruff!

Edited by Ari'Laftia

Oh if only I could duplicate myself many times over there would be gifts for everyone everyday, lol. I'll be watching with excitement! :)

Ok, Think of this as the rough draft :) Sometimes when I work on something for a while, I tend to lose perspective, so tell me what you think and what you would like different :D

Basicsig3.jpg

Ari~ :D

Oh if only I could duplicate myself many times over there would be gifts for everyone everyday, lol. I'll be watching with excitement! :D

Losing sleep Schot? I have no idea what cha talking about. :P (Ok I get it, you could use a clone to help you out)

GJ there Ari.

But if I must suggest something :), the two bull would stand out more if you give them an aura. Just a very light aura and it would make a good contrast with the background. :)

Ok, Think of this as the rough draft :) Sometimes when I work on something for a while, I tend to lose perspective, so tell me what you think and what you would like different :P

Basicsig3.jpg

Ari~ :D

Wow!

Why was I born with two left hands!

Ari, gorgeous!

:)

gogo

Ok, Here are the next ones! Let me know what you think? (I'm still a real noob with photoshop, but I wanted to take a whack at it :) )

1dosig.jpg

2daveosig.jpg

Edited by Ari'Laftia

Oh wow. I love the direction you're taking with this Ari. Very nice drafts! :)

Thanx for the linky gogo. Very important stuff in that. :D

Sigh, wish I lived in the NE, so I could meet you in person. What gorgeous work, Ari. A newbie, eh? We have employees trained in photoshop that don't turn out work that nice.

Oh Thanks guys! :D

I wish I had time to learn more with it! (Just can't pull my self from that pesky game!) LOL

Scleameth, I love yours! It looks awesome!