Thunderstorm.. no, clear sky

I odn't have a pictures but she's dead, Henk and demonjay were there with me ;) as Demon got attacked by the dragon, I tried to distract it, boom crit hit, 4k damage to dragon, then I don't know what but I suddenly got a humongous amount of damage not by the dragon since there were no flames I was out of melee range and no meteor storm :S maybe I was a lizard? (it was the ice dragon near the seraphim .. stuff, in the snow)

Well on to make a new beaty that doesn't lose her life to chance.

RIP :o

Respect!

Sylph

Aww that bites. ;) How high level was she?

I lost a BM just like that once. No flames, no MS, just massive damage and then he died. But that was the the desert dragon. Near Khorad-Nur.

On top of having a very very bad headache at the moment, losing my LBolt seraphim at tha claws of some frustrating bug thing,

I had to lose my Dwarf aswell, which I finally got too level 100... I dissapointed ...

what is wrong with the world I tell you! it is raining here aswell, and everything is annoying me and I can't study either...

well, guess this is not fun at all, this blows man.. blows..

no comment further by myself.

shot0059.jpg

Merged both topics regarding your losses today Jasper , so as to help keep the info on this all organized. I'm so sorry to hear about the deaths. :D At least you were in a tough area so no shame here friend...those monsters are hard but they're great to go up against.

R.I.P. First Platinum, but not the last. The HC way is hard but it never stops. Heroes come back faster, quicker and with a bigger field hockey stick to whack things with. Woot! :D

Come back stronger Sylph

:(

p.s. I got a level 32 seraphim that I'm training up for level fifty for next sunday's kamikaze, tell me when yer on and we'll play.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

Awh Jasper! Nooooo! :D

Dude, I'm so sorry to read about your lost characters. That's a very sad and rainy day you had. The HC world cries for you my friend. Come back stronger!

For soem odd reason I feel like creating an amazing "WAAGH!" for those that know what it is, I'm going to create one so big it's going to shake the universes!

I feel the power within me bursting open!

I feel...

I feel...

I feel...

>>TO BE CONTINUED<<

well, sortof, I have an undescribeable feeling that wants me to be something new that no one has tried before and I have to figure that out myself atm :D wish me luck to pwnz0r teh w0rld!

Sylph

PS

Thanks for the heads up, I'm gonna need em!

:hugs: I'm so sorry it was such a cruddy day! But there will be much better ones in the future to look forward to.

Promise!! :(

Yeah, it hurts for a while. And rightfully - we put a lot of ourselves into our creations, and to lose them so close together. I learned my lesson there though - if ilose a character now, I stay off the servers for at least 24 hours. Once lost 3 back to back to back before I realized it was my attitude to the real world that was killing me. Stay with it, and ask for any help you may want coming back.

@Funk

She IS awesome don't you dare to deny that :cha (18):

@Gial

thanks, and I stopped playing sacerd that day aswell, and I'm going on now to see what I actually have left, since I really have to go back to basic, all my set items and so on were on that character :cow_white:

@others

beware.. my wrath will shake worlds and produce lag!

Sylph

@Funk

She IS awesome don't you dare to deny that :)

Sylph

I have some spare set items with your name on it, hope to catch up to give them to you. Never doubted for a moment you would jump straight back on the horse....hehehehe :drinks:

Funk

I like gifts and presents :cha (18): thanks you guys.

I hope I can be on.. since starting tomorrow I got a heavy amount of schoolwork to do, the final last few days, till next wednesday and then I only have to a little more work and it's summer holidays for me ^^ although I'm going on a vacation I hope to get a job or at least something.

Sylph