Did I scare you? :P No? maybe next time!! Hi, I'm MrArcanum (Simon) gogo pointed you guys out to me and said to pop over and say Hi, so....Hi. I'm a Sacred fan, I've just got back into the game after nearly a whole year break. Nice place you got here (kicks back with drink and waits for the party to start)

Yee Haw! MrArcanum...the creator of my love for Parmaviolets and the now-legendary rhubarb thread on the SIF..

Welcome to DarkMatters!

I was pretty happy when I saw you on the HC servers the other day and am even more happy that you found our little corner here.

Folks, the Candyman is on the premises...Whip out your toothbrushes and enjoy the sugar ride!

:P

gogo

Join the club, I had stopped playing sacred for a long time aswell, then I got here aswell, hope to see you around, whats your screen name in sacred? Do you have any characters so far?

Sylph

You like ansjovis? xD

Join the club, I had stopped playing sacred for a long time aswell, then I got here aswell, hope to see you around, whats your screen name in sacred? Do you have any characters so far?

Sylph

You like ansjovis? xD

Hi there, yep I have a level 66 Daemon, a level 37 Glad and a level 24 BM, trying my luck with the BM at the moment as I've always used melee toons. All of my toons are called MrArcanum, account names is HomerJ.

Simon