Congratulations Csaszar...Winner of the Sacred Underworld Ladder Contest!

As posted by Carolyn

here our own Csaszar of Clan D.a.r.k. Sacred is the winner of the Sacred Underworld Highscore Ladder Contest!

:):P:BlobRed:

CONGRATULATIONS Csaszar!!!

:hugs::P:D

It's an amazing accomplishment and you've brought honor to the clan!

Nicely done my friend!!

This is great inspiration to all the rest of us in D.a.r.k. Sacred to reach for those levels.

Woot!

:woot:

gogo

Congrats! (I didn't kow that it was on, else I would have won xD)

Now, what did you win ^^ show us a pic once it's arrived :D

Good luck in the future!

Sylph

Csaszar?! Dude! Now we know where you've been off to, haha! Huuuuuge congratulations to you my friend. This is really fantastic. What a surprise! :o man. That's dedication. Can't wait to see what you do next. :)

Hi :4rofl:

Thanks Guys and Gals!! :D

The best thing in all that I always open FDM site first so I read about the winning here and not on SIF. It was quite a warm feeling to see how many of you replied to the thread Gogo started.

Of course this is not only my accomplishment - I had many people who helped me a lot! To name a few: JimmyP with all his tireless Dwarven MF socketing (at least 5 times :) ) and our own lady ERIALC who sacraficed her playing time to help me mule things over and over.

From the first time I joined our clan to this day I felt myself honored to be in this excellent company and I know I wil feel the same in the future. I consider this contest as an opportunity to repay a little for you for all the warm welcome and fantastic time I had/have with you!

your friend,

Csaszar