Sacred Trivia

After some bragging about what I saw in Sacred when playing the dwarf against gogo he MADE me make this thread ( or was it threat ) :devil:

all kinds of "did you knows" and more importantly "have you seens" collected in one thread.

have you seen something very nice and tiny in your game Post it here and if possible try to grab it using a Video grabber like fraps.

here is my first ( and most likely not last ) Video about something I noticed whilst playing my dwarf :lol:

Edited by Schot

I don't get it dred, what's wrong with the video?

Edit: Oh! thx gogo, I didn't really pay attention to the goggles. Neat!

Good thread! Sacred trivia is awesome! I didn't actually know he did that trick with his goggle. Okay here's one for you guys.

Did you know that when you miss in Sacred, there are four distinctively different clangs per weapon? This is not counting the other noises the game makes when you actually land a hit.

:devil:

gogo

@myles: It looks like the dwarf takes sunglasses (safety goggles?) out of his pocket before shooting, I think. Had to watch it a coupe timnes after reading gogo's post to see it.

Alright.

The book stand inside the house of Bellevue (north of the wolf eye quest giver) always drop recipe I, nothing else.

Likewise, the book stand on the second floor of the mansion behind commander Romata in Bellevue always drop monster I, nothing else.

Awesome topic! :(

The full set Aarnums sword gives a final bonus of "Bind magical and flying creatures". An easy way to bind a creature from a distance is to hold down the ctrl key. This will prevent you from running into the enemy. Chance to bind is never 100% so just click really fast until the creature is binded. Note that some CA's can nullify the affects of the bind. The BM's ice ring for example will nullify bind. I'm uncertain but I believe a CA with a constant affect on the creature will nullify the bind.

In most cases, and in addition to preventing the creature from moving, bind will prevent the creature from performing an attack.

Sword Lore is required in order to use the Aarnums sword.

If you're by yourself and you really want to have some fun with it try it out on a dragon. Works like a charm. In my experience I have used the Aarnum sword to bind and then switched to my primary slot to finish the job. The bind seems to stay dispite my previous suggestions that it will not.

Pretty cool lookin green tentacles too!

Happy binding. :)

yeap he even does it when he's wearing Thar Eross .. which has a closed visor.

without Further delays ( I just can't get this divx to work properly I'll look at it again when I'm not so darn tired)

here's a dwarf doin wrath whilst bein unarmed ( big thanks to Knuckles )

soundtrack copyrighted by chemical brothers 2007

Edited by DreDBanGeR

That's genius Dredd! I'm astounded at how fast (matter of minutes? ) you were able to get all the software, upload it to a host then get it to look good here. Very nicely done.

My trivia?

Did you guys all know that the little chime that sounds off (delighted when it does!:() when you get a rune is actually comprised ot two notes?

Yeah...I play too much.

:)

gogo

My 6 year old son actually noticed the dancing creatures in VOT before I did and now he loves to do the little "tappity tap tap slide" dance! Of course my brain is tired tonight and I have this fear of vot in HC But Ill get a vid soon! LOL

Yup Thats the ones! hahaha, Its one of those "avoid areas" for me LOL

...Unless Im with a well armed group that is! :)

:woot: I love that dwarf dance! How does that happpen? what causes it? my sides hurt watching it!

Imagine a horde of em...dwarf thai chi/break dancing hehe

It's the dwarf multi-hit---what is that called?