Goodbye D.a.r.k Lady

The night was clear, nary a star to spoil the darkness. Partied with her good friend Csaszar the D.a.r.k Librarian they ventured to the Isle of Pirates. Arrrr Matey...take a long walk off a short plank. And thusly they did...plonk plonk they fell. Bodies lay asunder all that were found were slain by burning, freezing and poisoning. Many of those nefarious fellows lay dead yet the cave was thick with them still.

A strange yet familiar feeling became apparent. Time slowed down...almost to a stand still. But the killing was good. Damn this conjouring that lay within some deeper realm. The time masters were wide awake. And the battle began to slow..until at last it was almost at a stand still. They fought bravely hacking and slashing but alas the time lords won their deadly battle.

Csaszar the D.a.r.k Librarian fought bravely on as the D.a.r.k Lady fell, a smile on her lips, she died fighting and 114 nights was a fair death. She will be avenged and the plank shall be shortened for those damned pirates.

:P just a bit of fun and such is HC..RIP Vamp and cheers for the chuckles Csaszar :)

What a great depiction of the scene. I mourn. I toast. I smile and think, "they don't know who is coming for vengeance". D.a.r.k. We take care of our own.

I'm gonna go make him an offer he can't refuse. . .

:P thanks Funki and it was awesome to finally meet up with you ingame this morning and play along side you! Lets break those time diffs hehe and I look forward to catching up with you in game again. I have some de stuff we can do a swap shop for our de's :)

Great story, but I wish your babe lives instead. :)

Come back stronger, and show em pirates what you are made of. :P

Again Claire, you've told a wonderful tale. Hardcore is just as much about the dying as is the living. You took me there with your words, and I'll take those with me into the next battle. And If I feel afraid, or a little less plucky than usual, I'll remember this story, hold it close to my heart and drive in even stronger and harder to make that sun shine a little longer on my hardcore toon.

RIP Vamp...

Come back stronger Claire

:P

gogo

:P thanks Funki and it was awesome to finally meet up with you ingame this morning and play along side you! Lets break those time diffs hehe and I look forward to catching up with you in game again. I have some de stuff we can do a swap shop for our de's :)

Yes it was great, and those drops we were getting were even better, very unusual indeed. Slowly, slowly I am meeting each of you, just a matter of timing but I will get there.

Probably not in the next two weekends though, my partner is planning a getaway this weekend and it is back home to see Mum and Dad the following one. (mind you this getaway makes up for my surprise he gave me yesterday....right Claire :bounce: )

A fantastic and immersible tale with a sad ending. :bounce: Beautifully written erialc. You do your Vamp great honour! And yet all is not lost. I do have a certain Vamp of yours who is filled to the rim with vamp only sets and uniques. :) I couldn't bare to delete all that and it is all yours at your convenience.

Cheers to your D.a.r.k. Lady of Death. She will no doubt rise again for none can kill what is already dead. :P

vampstuff.jpg

:4rofl: Schot! I can't believe you kept all that stuff :hugs: what level was she? haha I had completely forgotten about that! If you want a free char slot I'll help you mule it over to one of the mules but if you want to use it go ahead :4rofl:

ahh this gave me a great morning chuckle! Cheers :D

Hehe. Oh I don't have it in me to be a Vamp. She's level 28 but I think you'll be quite pleased about the item lvls. There's practically a set for every server difficulty, lol. I'll be heading off to bed soon but I certainly have time to reaquaint you with yer O'l Vamp. :4rofl:

:4rofl: Schot you are a star! Thanks for all the gear this am and as always it was great to catch you on the servers....been a while and the chuckles never stop :4rofl:

Schot is a great care package person. I'm Eternally grateful of his care package for my Daemon. She won't make this Sunday's session, but a budding Dark Elf looks like the closest one to a path of vengeance.

The tale is told and she is mourned. The brave vampiress fell to an enemy way above all of us. No orc, undead, dragon or demon could triumph over her so they made a hideous pact with entites even darker than us. Thoose nameless powers gathered their might and stopped the flow of the time around us. I was lucky... too lucky I could say... I created a protective barrier around me but when I started to gather the magical energies for a second one I saw I am too late.

1.jpg

Even with her last breath she tried to ease the mind of her companion.

2.jpg

Then she vanished. All whats left is her spilled blood on the floor and the wall (and... on me :) )

4.jpg

ICE FIRE EARTH - heed my call. Spirits of the underworld gather around this place!

Its D.a.r.k. time now. Time for REVENGE