Tangy Chicken Pockets

As I am a bit geeky and addicted to taking pics of food I took some more pics today :evil: We actually had sunshine! woo hoo!

Tangy Chicken Pockets

Ingredients for Chicken.

3 small skinless chicken fillets

Creole seasoning

Balsamic Glaze

Garlic

Juice of 2 small Limes and 1 Lemon

Teeny splish of white wine

salt and papper

Splash of soy sauce

Cut up the fillets into small strips. Brush with Balsamic Glaze. Sprinkle over some Creole seasoning. Fry off in some oil Oil and add lime and lemon juices and a touch more seasoning to taste. Deglaze pan with a teeny splish of white wine to get the juicy bits off.

Ingredients for Dressing.

Mayo (couple of tablespoons)

Juice of half a large lemon

Juice of 1 large Lime

Smoked Paprika

Roughly chopped Garlic.

Salt and pepper

Make salad ( I forgot half the stuff for it though LOL)

Warm Pitta breads in oven or under grill and assemble...yummy fast and tasty :evil:

Wow, you are on fire....where you get the time to take pics during cooking I just don't know.

Normally I am such a rush from work that it is prepared, cooked and served before I even think about doing something else let alone taking pics as I go... :evil:

Kudos :evil:

Mmmmmm! That sounds like a deliciouse recipe indeed. Yum yum! Oh and it's got splishes of wine. I'm in, haha. I'll hold the bottle while you cook. :bow: Oh and hey! We got a new T.V. to watch you cook, hehe. Talk about marketing there Claire. :yay:

Brilliant new recipe Claire. I can see you in my minds eye taking all the food from so many angles, striving to make them pose perfectly. Darlin, you should have your own cookinig show. In fact..you do here now! This latest recipe is delicious and healthy looking all at once. Nice new addition to the dark recipes.

:yay:

gogo

p.s. awesome to know that other peeps out there love red onions as much as I do...so much taste. :bow:

Thanks guys for your great comments, I was a bit worried about boring you all to death....guess I'm secretly a frustrated foody photographer :bounce:

And HUGE MASSIVE THANKS to Schot for sorting out the wicked embedding code for these!

:bounce:

You are a star Schot

:bow:

wow erialc I am impressed with the short movie, I will have to try ( making a movie) so you all can see when I bbq the nice high flames and my burnt eyebrows *lol*