Wed 8th August SIF & Servers are they down for anyone else?

I am not able to get onto SIF atm yet a few mins ago I got there through following an email link (post subscription) stupidly I closed that window and can't get in again using that method ot any other. Also for the servers I get 'ip cannot connect'...is anyone else having these or similar problems?

***Ok just got onto servers and SIF now...but I had to get into SIF using an email link....maybe this problem is my end, router wise?***

Edited by erialc
Update on info

The servers have been very bad since last night. I'm at the point where I'm quite likely going to quit multiplayer due to the continued inaction in fixing the server problems.

Sif is fine for me now and I seem not to be getting the ip cannot connect anymore but there seem to be a few still getting and a lot of ctd's though gold is quite full atm most was I 'think' 9 players averaging around 6 atm.

The servers have been very bad since last night. I'm at the point where I'm quite likely going to quit multiplayer due to the continued inaction in fixing the server problems.

I know sometimes it feels like the servers are evil DaveO and it can get frustrating but I do know that Carolyn always takes an interest in when the servers are bad and is great at getting back to us when we complain. I hope you won't give up mp and stick at it.

Ive only been able to get the sif to come up maybe half the time the last few days.. and thats with repeated reloads of the page till it connects.

Oh DaveO Im feeling the same frustrations as well, Heck last night was by far the worst Ive ever seen, but hang in there please! the servers wouldn't be the same without you!

I did some bounce around testing, I couldn't connect to the reg silver games, but could connect to the silver 4 player, and make a private game.. but most of the time it was ip cannot connect when I did log out to get a different char.

they wouldnt let it get so bad that we cant play at all anymore.. would they? This has been my fear over the last 2 months with everything getting worse and worse week by week.. ;)

Yup. Everyone that was on last night and that I asked said they were getting the IP cannot connect error. Pretty much everyone. :D

Very strange times indeed. I'm really hoping that they are doing some serious maintenance on the servers and as such we are seeing some errors. One can dream! ;)

It was very bad like erialc said, if it wasn't ip forcibly removed it was a ctd. Comments from some players are in the frame of mind that resources are being spent on Sacred2 and Sacred servers will be on the backburner for attention.

Let's hope that isn't true, otherwise we will start losing people as we did when the game first came out :D

Well, I still have the Kamikaze sessions to finish so I'll see how the servers behave(or don't) during that time. If I'm not playing Sacred, then I'll likely be going thru some more of Drakan to post more shots.