Continue on with a question

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Tough choice! Lamb (if its at a friends farm) it was just incredibly good!! Though Ive had some really good deer stew as well.

Venison or Moose?

Wherever they take me... I hate shopping and most of the times there is some else that decides I need new clothes. Those that I want I get from the net.

Green or black olives?

Lemon after you've burned your tongue with hot tea... it hurts in a strange way, but your sour receptors aren't working that well, so you can actually feel some tastes of the lemon that you miss because of the too extensive one.

Why do you lie?

I was going with computer, but... no, I can go without it. Probably: toothbrush, shower (equivalent device of cleaning), and people (yes, they are items :sick: )

one thing you cannot go without during the night?

Edited by dicknail

one thing you cannot go without during the night?

My super comfy pillow :whistle: *Its possessed and has the ability to make me unconscious when ever my head is near it!

Ahh.. Smooth cool cotton sheets? Or soft fuzzy flannel ones?

Smooth cool cotton!

and still on the theme of sleep....hehe yeah I can't think I need that magic pillow of Ari's! Do you like to sleep with the window open or like a warm cozy room?

do you lit the fireplace or warm up the place by electric heater?

Luckily enough our Winters aren't that cold so for about 2 to 3 weeks we may use the Air Con on heat cycle but I do love open fires.

Now that we are approaching Summer, what is the best way to cool off:)