Continue on with a question

Do you wish on stars?

No, but its a nice thought :lol:

Do you have an exotic (flowers native to other countries) or a native (flowers indigenous to your country) garden:)

Edited by Funkilicious
  • Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have an exotic (flowers native to other countries) or a native (flowers indigenous to your country) garden:)

Not yet But will next Spring ( Vampie wants flower beds so I guess I better build them lol )

Favorite Flower?

Do you have a green thumb or are you a plant murder:)

Oh I am definitely a plant killer. LOL Vampie has the Green Thumb.

Favorite Time of year

My family want to have the tradition stuff, but since it should be Greek Orthodox, it is vegan, and I refuse to eat it, my mom makes something spacial. The good thing is that there should be 7 (or 9, or 11, different ppl say different) dishes, so one meat-lovers' choice wouldn't heart.

Do you feel guilty during weekends 'cause you're not doing work/waisting your time?

Do you feel guilty during weekends 'cause you're not doing work/waisting your time?

Only if Vampie ends up bugging me about it later

Favorite pc game?

Favorite pc game?

Age of Empires II -Conquerors

After spending too long in the garden under a 33 deg heat, needed to find a cool drink.....what is your favourite to quench a thirst besides water?

Ice cold sparkling water with a lime and a lemon squeezed into it with a dab of salt on the rim and a pile of crushed ice....mmmmm...I want one now hehe

Whats the one thing you haven't done yet but hope to do?

Whats the one thing you haven't done yet but hope to do?

Having always renovated homes, would love to build one from scratch (but then there would be no history to it :pirate: love homes that are 100+ years old)

What is one thing you have done that you have regretted:)

What is one thing you have done that you have regretted:)

Ahh my only regret....maybe more for my kids than for me though was giving up my home and moving them into the city...legally I could have kept it but I had a hugely messy split from my ex and so I left (to cut a long story short). Though the kids still go stay there so in a way they have the best of both worlds.

*sniff*

Would you use colored contacts to change your eye color? or do you use them?

Would you use colored contacts to change your eye color? or do you use them?

No I wouldn't use them, have seen them on a friend and they looked too fake.

For those with long hair, would you cut it short:) (lol thinking about this at the moment)

For those with long hair, would you cut it short:) (lol thinking about this at the moment)

Oh no, for me personally, I dont like to blend in with the crowd :pirate:

Ahh.. Stand out or blend in?

Depends where I am and what I am doing. I actually don't care if I stand out or not and there are certainly times when it's great to be in the background :pirate:

@Funki....I keep debating the very same...I go for years without cutting it then lop it off really short....then whine for ages till it grows out a bit.

Do you wear a watch?

Do you like to be late, early, or on time?

Oh in theory I like to be early, but in practice I am always late (they said it is fashionable right :4rofl:

@claire yep I am the same, I love the look of short hair it is just so free and easy (loved Gwyneth's hair in sliding doors, actually had that for a couple of seasons - actually great show to see the difference in wearing long hair and short.

Do you colour your hair?