Cute Avatar Goodness!

Cygnus

MY god...lol, I saw this last night and I didn't get a chance to post on this thread...what a find!

I was getting a bit tired of my sunshine and was wondering how I could go about getting a new av.

Thanks Cyg for this link...I'll see what I can rustle up tonight.

:4rofl:

gogo

MY god...lol, I saw this last night and I didn't get a chance to post on this thread...what a find!

I was getting a bit tired of my sunshine and was wondering how I could go about getting a new av.

Thanks Cyg for this link...I'll see what I can rustle up tonight.

:(

gogo

Thanks everyone. I usually do nto have alot to say, but every so often I find something worthwhile to add :D

Haha you finally convinced me to make one!! Here is teh Blade.

909116.png

And, the FAMOUS BLADE (that would be me <_< ) ,who is not really famous, now officially decides to write his first ever storyette on D.a.r.k. Matters forum. I have been known to do this on other forums, have a sudden inkling to write a story, but it has never happened here. I hope you all enjoy the short story. ^^ :tongue:

This short story is dedicated to Gogoblender, for quite obvious reasons. ^^

SHORT STORY TIME!

Blade and the Beach, Volume 1

-------------------------------------------------------------

Setting: Just another normal day on the beach for me... the stud from the ghetto.

"I wonder if anybody else is out there." Said Blade.

"I should really take a look!"

*Looks around*

"Nothing around here, this beach looks like a horrid place. Prolly devoid of any life whatsoever."

*Walks down beach a ways* After walking over a mile looking for someone else, he finds the abandoned old beach disheartening, and heads back.

"Darn, I guess nobody else wants to play with me today." Disgusted, Blade heads back where he came from. He is about to step in his car, when...

"Ahhh what the heck I'll give it one more try" Blade thought to himself.

And then, suddenly he saw...

*Looks around, something catches his eye*

*Double Take*

*Triple Take*

"WOOOOW!, I think I'll be staying at the beach a longgg time. ;) "

357960.png

=End of Story=

-----------------------------------------------

WOOT first story is done! I hope you enjoyed it. I know it was really corny, but hey it is a start!

Edited by Blade
yay...Blade's now done his first short story on the boards...and with a beautiful girl as it's star!

Just one question

where's her wings?

As you can see, she ain't no angel. (Yes, I put a double negative there on purpose) :drinks:

You going to make one gogo:) ^^

I made three ... all of them female... need to work on my masculinity...

lol bro, nice! So why do we only see that one. ;)

I'm just teasing you a bit, cheers bro. :hugs:

I'm not showing you my dream girls... you're gonna steal them and I'll have to use my dark magic against you. :PPP