Labor Day Dragon Hunt

Playing this morning with Ari and DaveO brought back memories of Plus, running about Ancaria searching for the Dragons to go and kill the Sakkara Demon (That used to be a scary fight, now it's just... simple?) Sure I lost my magic seraphim to lag death against Swampy, died and was back to 50% life in the span of the spike.

But on to the idea:

This evening, time to be determined depending on availability.

Meet up on a server and scour the lands of Draconic Infestation. I was thinking Silver, or Gold, happen to have a good silver dragon killer who could make it to gold in time.

Who is with me?

Ah brilliant plan Zinsho. While the dragons of Ancaria have their guard down and relaxing during this holiday we'll swoop in for some killing blows. Mwahaha!

No more picnic days for you dragons... *Kicks picnic basket over* This picnic is ovah! :yay:

Hahaha. Oh I worry about me... Most times. :D

I'll stop in to cheer you guys on and possibly join in the fun. :4rofl:

What a fantastic idea! Zinsho, props with the impromptu round up. I'm only getting in now, so I won't be able to hit the servers yet, but maybe when I get back from (ugh) buying food there'll be enough in me to skewer a dragon or two.

Bring back lots of stories and pics y'all now...ya heeyah?

:sigh:

gogo

p.s. And Ari...love that power squeak :)

The Ice Elves claimed Mom's BM, and at that point I decided it was more important to get her back off the ground with a new build. I bought her new BM gear, and wish her the best in making the build even stronger. Alas, I did not take any snapshots but perhaps some of the other players did.

Oh we had a great time! I feel terrible you lost your bm mom! But be proud with how you breezed through the first 5! (We will have to have a Black Ice Vengeance run on the ice elves!!) :D

I tried to get both before and after screenies of each of the dragons, but was tricky getting everyone in the same shot :( So Here are the best ones! (I do wish I could have gotten shots of heros, but they went down way to fast to get any ! LOL )

Bye Bye d'cay!

dagonhunt1.jpg

dagonhunt2.jpg

dragonhunt3.jpg

dragonhunt4.jpg

dragonhunt5.jpg

dragonhunt6.jpg

dragonhunt7.jpg

dragonhunt8.jpg

dragonhunt9.jpg

dragonhunt10.jpg

After a quick break, Zinsho, Curtis and I brought in our demons to finish them off!!

dragonhunt11.jpg

dragonhunt12.jpg

I swear between the ice elves , the twins and the ice giants I lose more toon *lol* ... must be why my napalm build bm is doing the best of all my toons *g* ...

Have no fear my bm is reborn already and up to level 9.5. Should be able to get into silver again after tonight , but if you come across any blackstaffs at low levels I wouldnt turn it away, I lose 2 more peices of it on my now deceased ice mage. (the helmet and the bracers) . evenutally I will get a toon with the whole set on. *crossing fingers* hopefully it will live to actually get to use the whole set not just put it on and then become another dragon foot rest... *G*

But I learn each time I die what NOT to do with this build... I have a new game plan and the shopping help from dave o was of great help :-) Ty

We have to do this again... maybe a halloween draco hunt ? I'll bring my fireball/napalm mage to that one ;-)