Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

heh, take a vac, you totally dserve it. :D Even with you taking time out to play the game (which btw I totally hope everyone is not forgetting to do! :D ) the amount of writing you`ve put in is a mountain.

Enjoy the game, kill lots of baddies, and when you feel like writing, the wiki will be here ::o

lol, me and SChot had a blitz last night with the Uniques... new categories, item modifiers et al... and even Steph chipped in late last night...Wiki parteeeeeee

;)

gogo

Sounds like you had lots of fun. I tend to go back and forth between the two games. I will take a look at what you did with the wiki. I haven't really been watching out for uniques. I have a feeling I will find better items in Gold and higher than in Silver and Bronze, so my first goal is to actually get there.

I'm working on getting my SW through Silver and my seraphim and HE through Bronze right now. With Ice and Blood the game is definitely harder to play. I have to constantly rethink my strategy as the critters get harder and harder to fight.

Sounds like you had lots of fun.

lol, it was fun! You must totally know the feeling of satisfaction you get when you press "submit", your edit goes through and ...Kazaam! Brand new page all polished and new. Once a few edits are in, the fervor is unstoppable, and when you see others making edits at the same time, you feel like you're all collaborating together on something we're loving and having a good time doing it.

Wiki's rock

;)

gogo

p.s. Edits we're making is to every single Uniques page...I'm writing out each uniques item modifers so that the wiki's search becomes stronger. Once all the item mods per unique are written in as true links to pages, anyone can do a search for an item modifier and Kabling...they'll also come up with a list of weps that the mod is on... ^^

I've just written out all the Item Modifiers from every unique into the game directly into the Wiki. Foof...looking for extra eyeballs this early am :drool:

A lot of the links are red... we're going to reconcile how the game is spelling these item modifiers with our item mod page in the wiki itself so that the links will show up blue with content on them instead of red.

:D

gogo

Sweet additions Wraith! lol, our early morning team is blazing away on the wiki this morning. I'm munching away on Mcd's Egg mcmuffins in tween breaks.

Thanks for being able to help, Spunky. And...warning... once you get the hang of wiki edits which some pretty quickly... publishing is sometimes even more addictive than playing

:drool:

gogo

I just love reading/looking at all the updates people do,its amazing,

lol, I know!

Recent Changes right now is racing...I've now finished with item modifiers from old uniques, and now Wraith I'm working on the new stuff you've brought into Wiki today

coffee's working!

:drool:

gogo

Now I don't feel as guilty as I have been over last few weeks after seeing you and Zgold and Zeno put in all that work with quests Cathleen :D

Wraith, I had to rewrite some title pages you put in because of small spelling differences tween what is on items Apostrophe's and capitalization... they hide until my eyes start working properly

:)

gogo

yeah I got a few so dont worry :D ,ive still to update the sw/seraphim/dm but that'll be tomorrows job +I'll need to ask gogo/schot to set up the dm uniques

pages first though.

ads? what do you mean anti? I've never seen any!! weird

Edited by wraithking

Noticed the ads myself a couple of days ago.

Wraith, which enemies dropped these uniques?

EDIT: the ads at the bottom of the site "Solar Energy Charity".

Edited by Spunky

We're experimenting with bottom page ads...but they are pretty horrible so far, and most of them make us cringe. There is so much of our own custom coding with this wiki, that it's not displaying properly and the ones that do come through most of the time are black and white with very straaaange messages. Hopefully something good can come out of this with some better game ads to help us pay for the hosting and bandwidth for the sites.

... till then, we'll have to make do with the google save the world public service ads

:D

gogo

p.s. Wraith, I'm following behind your additions with me item modifer edits... yer blazing. And yeah I'll take some of those strawberry donuts if you don't mind.

just to let you know gogo only one of the he uniques was missing so I added it again,so your working on the item mods,

this is great I need more info on these for casters(dm) do you know what direct damage is yet?

Wow, great work guys - I'll be joining in tomorrow to get most of the character specific quests (blue chain etc.) in the HE region filled in at last.

Side note: have critical hits with a 2-hand hammer always made the screen shake? :D

ok thats the dragonmage & shadow warrior unique armor pages updated :(

but theres a conflict with the dm's and sw's helmet of insanity pics so could someone help me fix this please?

define 'conflict' for me wraith? nvm, figured it out - Put the Dragon Mage helmet info on a page called 'Helmet of Insanity (DM)' - or create the page from the link in the DM uniques page

Edited by ZGold
  • The title was changed to SacredWiki Back OnLine! - DarkMatters and SacredWiki Updates